Jace and Faith had a future. They had the kind of love all young people (and old) dream of. Until Jace took it away when he left. Now, years later, Jace is back. Only, he's not the Jace Faith knew. He's successful and expensively dressed and determined to help her. To protect her. But, Faith isn't the woman Jace knew either. Life has beaten her down and if it weren't for her little angel, she'd have nothing to keep living for. How can she possibly let Jace in when he broke her before?
I know I've said it before, but AL Jackson is a poet. Her writing is lyrical, poetic and so damn emotional and gut wrenching that I can barely stand it. If second chances are your jam like they are mine, I highly recommend you get your fingers on that keyboard and start downloading a copy of More of You today!
#secondchance #newrelease #review

Comments
Post a Comment