TICK TOCK - November 1
A story of courage and compassion in the darkest places
“What’s the time, Mr Wolf?”
Forget SEALs, Marines, Fighter Pilots - I have the most dangerous job in the world. And I fucking love it.
James Spears is part of an elite group who lives and breathes danger. Where others run from it, he walks towards it, calm, focussed ice-cold. James is a top EOD operative.
Explosive…
Ordnance…
Disposal…
You’d call him a bomb disposal expert.
Codename: Hansel and Gretel
Amazon US https://amzn.to/2OpBJBc
Amazon UK https://amzn.to/2nnqn55
Amazon World http://relinks.me/B07GB16S3P
Goodreads https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/41091619-tick-tock-jane-harvey-berrick
Available in KU
www.janeharveyberrick.com
#teaser #comingsoon #ticktock #janeharveyberrick
A story of courage and compassion in the darkest places
“What’s the time, Mr Wolf?”
Forget SEALs, Marines, Fighter Pilots - I have the most dangerous job in the world. And I fucking love it.
James Spears is part of an elite group who lives and breathes danger. Where others run from it, he walks towards it, calm, focussed ice-cold. James is a top EOD operative.
Explosive…
Ordnance…
Disposal…
You’d call him a bomb disposal expert.
Codename: Hansel and Gretel
Amazon US https://amzn.to/2OpBJBc
Amazon UK https://amzn.to/2nnqn55
Amazon World http://relinks.me/B07GB16S3P
Goodreads https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/41091619-tick-tock-jane-harvey-berrick
Available in KU
www.janeharveyberrick.com
#teaser #comingsoon #ticktock #janeharveyberrick

Comments
Post a Comment