Review of absolution: a novel by Ava Harrison
Oh My God! absolution killed me in all the very best kinds of ways. Ava's writing has always called to me, but she has really upped the ante here in absolution. Jace and Sydney...God, these two! So perfect for each other. He, the broken, damaged soul full of bitterness and anger. She, the bright, loving balm to his tormented spirit, hiding her own issues. From their very first meeting, to the very last word, I fell in love with these two beautiful people. I'm still reeling while writing this review, even though it's been days since I finished. I won't lie, more than a few tears may have rolled down my face while I was reading. I'm telling you now, if you don't like stories with all the feels, steer very clear of absolution. If however, you, like me, LOVE beautifully emotional stories full of love, healing and all the feels in the world, I highly suggest you get your own copy of absolution. You won't regret it, I promise!!
ARC via author.
#bookreview #newrelease #AvaHarrison #absolution #romance #brokensoul #KindleUnlimited #beautifullyemotional
Oh My God! absolution killed me in all the very best kinds of ways. Ava's writing has always called to me, but she has really upped the ante here in absolution. Jace and Sydney...God, these two! So perfect for each other. He, the broken, damaged soul full of bitterness and anger. She, the bright, loving balm to his tormented spirit, hiding her own issues. From their very first meeting, to the very last word, I fell in love with these two beautiful people. I'm still reeling while writing this review, even though it's been days since I finished. I won't lie, more than a few tears may have rolled down my face while I was reading. I'm telling you now, if you don't like stories with all the feels, steer very clear of absolution. If however, you, like me, LOVE beautifully emotional stories full of love, healing and all the feels in the world, I highly suggest you get your own copy of absolution. You won't regret it, I promise!!
ARC via author.
#bookreview #newrelease #AvaHarrison #absolution #romance #brokensoul #KindleUnlimited #beautifullyemotional



Comments
Post a Comment