Review of Being Mrs. Cane (Cane #3.5) by Shanora Williams
I've said it before but I'll reiterate, Shanora Williams is truly the Queen of forbidden, taboo romance. But in the Cane series, she's taken taboo and forbidden, and given it a fully realized, fully drawn, epic feel spanning years so that when Kandy Cane reach their final stage on the way to forever, they're ready, more than ready, to take on whatever may come their way. When I started the journey of of Kandy Jennings and Quinton Cane, I was hooked from the very first page. I've read their struggles, their highs and lows, and through it all, their loves has managed to not just survive, but flourish. And here in Being Mrs. Cane, they finally get the happily ever after they've worked so hard to obtain. But, Shanora is nothing if not willing to torture her fans, so she doesn't make things too easy for our couple. Nope, of course not!
"Remember when I said if there was too much peace in my life, a storm would always come rolling by?"
Have no fear, though, because there is truly a beautiful, happy ending for Quinton and Kandy, they just have to fight to get to it. And when they get to that point? Beautiful, just beautiful. Quinton and Kandy have truly cemented a permanent place in my heart as one of my favorite book couples, ever. And Being Mrs. Cane is the perfect way to give this amazing couple what they've fought so hard for - forever.
"You are mine, and I am yours, and it will be that way forever."
ARC via author.
#bookreview #BeingMrsCane #CaneSeries #KandyCane #forbiddenlove #ShanoraWilliams #agegap #newrelease #contemporaryromance #ARC
I've said it before but I'll reiterate, Shanora Williams is truly the Queen of forbidden, taboo romance. But in the Cane series, she's taken taboo and forbidden, and given it a fully realized, fully drawn, epic feel spanning years so that when Kandy Cane reach their final stage on the way to forever, they're ready, more than ready, to take on whatever may come their way. When I started the journey of of Kandy Jennings and Quinton Cane, I was hooked from the very first page. I've read their struggles, their highs and lows, and through it all, their loves has managed to not just survive, but flourish. And here in Being Mrs. Cane, they finally get the happily ever after they've worked so hard to obtain. But, Shanora is nothing if not willing to torture her fans, so she doesn't make things too easy for our couple. Nope, of course not!
Have no fear, though, because there is truly a beautiful, happy ending for Quinton and Kandy, they just have to fight to get to it. And when they get to that point? Beautiful, just beautiful. Quinton and Kandy have truly cemented a permanent place in my heart as one of my favorite book couples, ever. And Being Mrs. Cane is the perfect way to give this amazing couple what they've fought so hard for - forever.
ARC via author.
#bookreview #BeingMrsCane #CaneSeries #KandyCane #forbiddenlove #ShanoraWilliams #agegap #newrelease #contemporaryromance #ARC




Comments
Post a Comment