Review of The Coppersmith Farmhouse (Jamison Valley Book 1) by Devney Perry
The Coppersmith Farmhouse is a good start to this series. Georgia (Gigi) is a single mom who's inherited a godsend of a farmhouse in Montana. So she and her daughter, Rowen, move to take over the farmhouse their beloved Ben left them. Unfortunately, Sheriff Jesse isn't very happy about the newcomers who inherited the farmhouse he thought would be his. So he's a complete jackass to poor Georgia for her first weeks of residence in Prescott. Until he reads Ben's letter to him and realizes that just maybe he had Georgia all wrong. How can he get her to forgive him? To give into the attraction he knows is mutual?
I really liked this story, mainly because Georgia and Rowen and most of the large cast of this story are awesome. I had problems with Jesse - he's a bossy asshole for most of the story, he's hardheaded and chauvinistic, but I have to admit that he and Gigi had great chemistry. Maisy caught my interest, too, can't wait to read her story.
Borrowed via Kindle Unlimited.
#bookreview #TheCoppersmithFarmhouse #JamisonValleySeries #DevneyPerry #hotcop #singlemom #contemporaryromance #KindleUnlimited
The Coppersmith Farmhouse is a good start to this series. Georgia (Gigi) is a single mom who's inherited a godsend of a farmhouse in Montana. So she and her daughter, Rowen, move to take over the farmhouse their beloved Ben left them. Unfortunately, Sheriff Jesse isn't very happy about the newcomers who inherited the farmhouse he thought would be his. So he's a complete jackass to poor Georgia for her first weeks of residence in Prescott. Until he reads Ben's letter to him and realizes that just maybe he had Georgia all wrong. How can he get her to forgive him? To give into the attraction he knows is mutual?
I really liked this story, mainly because Georgia and Rowen and most of the large cast of this story are awesome. I had problems with Jesse - he's a bossy asshole for most of the story, he's hardheaded and chauvinistic, but I have to admit that he and Gigi had great chemistry. Maisy caught my interest, too, can't wait to read her story.
Borrowed via Kindle Unlimited.
#bookreview #TheCoppersmithFarmhouse #JamisonValleySeries #DevneyPerry #hotcop #singlemom #contemporaryromance #KindleUnlimited


Comments
Post a Comment