Review of Always With You (Indigo Book 3) by Kate McBrien
The Varangian Cross is about to reunite with its true owners and complete the circle of Justin and Lucy's love. They're on Santorini, meeting with a wise woman named Sophia, who just may be able to give them some answers about the nightmares they both keep having, and what, if any, their connection is to the cross. Will the answers they receive give them peace? Will they ever be able to move forward with their lives?
I really liked this conclusion to Justin and Lucy's story. The mystical/fantastical element is again present, weaving seamlessly with their present life together. I enjoyed the backstory, their past lives and how they kept missing being together in their pasts. One thing, though, I do wish more of their past lives had been detailed. They were talked about a bit, but not really detailed except for the big reveal with the couple that originally owned the cross. But aside from that one little thing, this conclusion was great. Justin and Lucy did a lot of growth throughout the trilogy, and Justin especially was amazing here in Always With You. I am really glad I got the chance to read this trilogy because it's an entertaining story what with the mystical/paranormal thread present but never overwhelming the developing relationship between Justin and Lucy.
ARC via Barclay Publicity.
#bookreview #AlwaysWithYou #IndigoTrilogy #KateMcBrien #mysticalromance #pastlives #paranormal #rockstar #contemporaryromance #newrelease #BarclayPublicity #ARC
The Varangian Cross is about to reunite with its true owners and complete the circle of Justin and Lucy's love. They're on Santorini, meeting with a wise woman named Sophia, who just may be able to give them some answers about the nightmares they both keep having, and what, if any, their connection is to the cross. Will the answers they receive give them peace? Will they ever be able to move forward with their lives?
I really liked this conclusion to Justin and Lucy's story. The mystical/fantastical element is again present, weaving seamlessly with their present life together. I enjoyed the backstory, their past lives and how they kept missing being together in their pasts. One thing, though, I do wish more of their past lives had been detailed. They were talked about a bit, but not really detailed except for the big reveal with the couple that originally owned the cross. But aside from that one little thing, this conclusion was great. Justin and Lucy did a lot of growth throughout the trilogy, and Justin especially was amazing here in Always With You. I am really glad I got the chance to read this trilogy because it's an entertaining story what with the mystical/paranormal thread present but never overwhelming the developing relationship between Justin and Lucy.
ARC via Barclay Publicity.
#bookreview #AlwaysWithYou #IndigoTrilogy #KateMcBrien #mysticalromance #pastlives #paranormal #rockstar #contemporaryromance #newrelease #BarclayPublicity #ARC




Comments
Post a Comment