Review of in•ten•tion: a novel by Ava Harrison
Madeline is a fierce, strong woman who's got a great life. She has a job she excels at, works with her friend, she seems to have it all. And then Nathaniel happens to her. Nathaniel, that cocky British manwhore who becomes her boss and swaggers around the office as if he owns the place...
Nathaniel comes across as the typical shallow manwhore at first, but he's got layers that aren't readily apparent. He loves getting underneath Tink's (his nickname for her) skin, loves riling her up. But when he needs something, she's the one he asks. And she agrees because it will benefit both of them. But will their fake relationship turn real?
I absolutely loved in•ten•tion! The witty, snarky banter, the oozing sexual tension, the fake relationship trope, the hot Brit, yep, I loved it all. But I especially loved Tink. She's Ava's best heroine so far, definitely my favorite of hers, and she was just the perfect woman to bring her cocky Brit to his knees. There were some awesome secondary characters, too, that I'm hoping will get their own stories. Hint, hint!
ARC via author.
#bookreview #Intention #AvaHarrison #officeromance #enemiestolovers #fakerelationship #hotBrit #manwhore #contemporaryromance #newrelease #EnticingJourneyBookPromotions #ARC
in•ten•tion
Nathaniel comes across as the typical shallow manwhore at first, but he's got layers that aren't readily apparent. He loves getting underneath Tink's (his nickname for her) skin, loves riling her up. But when he needs something, she's the one he asks. And she agrees because it will benefit both of them. But will their fake relationship turn real?
I absolutely loved in•ten•tion! The witty, snarky banter, the oozing sexual tension, the fake relationship trope, the hot Brit, yep, I loved it all. But I especially loved Tink. She's Ava's best heroine so far, definitely my favorite of hers, and she was just the perfect woman to bring her cocky Brit to his knees. There were some awesome secondary characters, too, that I'm hoping will get their own stories. Hint, hint!
ARC via author.
#bookreview #Intention #AvaHarrison #officeromance #enemiestolovers #fakerelationship #hotBrit #manwhore #contemporaryromance #newrelease #EnticingJourneyBookPromotions #ARC




Comments
Post a Comment