Review of Nice and Easy (Boys of the Big Easy) by Erin Nicholas
Caleb and Lexi have been friends for awhile now, bonding over single-parenthood. He to his niece, and she to her son. They have an easy, fun relationship, but it changes when she moves in with him. Suddenly their attraction can't be denied. But what happens when his protective instincts overwhelm her need for independence?
I LOVED Nice and Easy! It's fun, witty and sexy. Caleb (love the name!) and Lexi are a fabulous couple with chemistry for days. I've really liked the Boys of the Big Easy series, but I have to say that Nice and Easy is by far my favorite, and the best one so far.
ARC via Social Butterfly PR.
#bookreview #NiceAndEasy #BoysOfTheBigEasySeries #ErinNicholas #roommates #singleparent #firefighter #romanticcomedy #contemporaryromance #newrelease #SocialButterflyPR #ARC
NICE AND EASY
I LOVED Nice and Easy! It's fun, witty and sexy. Caleb (love the name!) and Lexi are a fabulous couple with chemistry for days. I've really liked the Boys of the Big Easy series, but I have to say that Nice and Easy is by far my favorite, and the best one so far.
ARC via Social Butterfly PR.
#bookreview #NiceAndEasy #BoysOfTheBigEasySeries #ErinNicholas #roommates #singleparent #firefighter #romanticcomedy #contemporaryromance #newrelease #SocialButterflyPR #ARC




Comments
Post a Comment