Review of With a Hitch by RC Boldt
When Dax hires Darcy to find him a match, a partner to find love with, he never imagines that it's Darcy he'll fall headlong in love with!
Darcy has demons, but she's a truly wonderful person. She's strong, and kind, and always puts others ahead of her own needs, so when her sister begs her to help Dax find love, how can she say no to Ivy? She and Dax had a moment at her sister's wedding, but that's as far as it went. Now, he's hired her to find him love. Can she do it? Can she do it without falling for him herself?
My God, I do not think I've read of a more swoony hero than Dax Kendrick! He's so damn sweet, and patient, and kind, and did I mention HOT AF?!?! Gah I'm blushing just thinking about him. And he was paired with an equally fabulous heroine because Darcy is truly one of the best kinds of heroines with her huge heart and strong backbone. I tend to love football romances anyway, but With a Hitch has really raised the bar on this kind of romance. One swoony af hero, one awesome af heroine, an amazing and supportive secondary cast, chemistry for days, and what RC Boldt has given us in With a Hitch is a more than 5 ⭐ read. I'd give it 10 ⭐ if I could because it's that amazing.
ARC via Social Butterfly PR.
#bookreview #WithAHitch #RCBoldt #footballromance #biracial #interracialcouples #contemporaryromance #newrelease #SocialButterflyPR #ARC
WITH A HITCH
Darcy has demons, but she's a truly wonderful person. She's strong, and kind, and always puts others ahead of her own needs, so when her sister begs her to help Dax find love, how can she say no to Ivy? She and Dax had a moment at her sister's wedding, but that's as far as it went. Now, he's hired her to find him love. Can she do it? Can she do it without falling for him herself?
My God, I do not think I've read of a more swoony hero than Dax Kendrick! He's so damn sweet, and patient, and kind, and did I mention HOT AF?!?! Gah I'm blushing just thinking about him. And he was paired with an equally fabulous heroine because Darcy is truly one of the best kinds of heroines with her huge heart and strong backbone. I tend to love football romances anyway, but With a Hitch has really raised the bar on this kind of romance. One swoony af hero, one awesome af heroine, an amazing and supportive secondary cast, chemistry for days, and what RC Boldt has given us in With a Hitch is a more than 5 ⭐ read. I'd give it 10 ⭐ if I could because it's that amazing.
ARC via Social Butterfly PR.
#bookreview #WithAHitch #RCBoldt #footballromance #biracial #interracialcouples #contemporaryromance #newrelease #SocialButterflyPR #ARC




Comments
Post a Comment