Skip to main content

Blog Tour: Crimson by Syn Reaper

Title: Reaper
Author: Crimson Syn
Genre: MC Romance
Series: Death Row Shooters MC #1
Cover Artist: Gray Global Creations
Photographer: Wander Aguiar
Model: Josh Mario John
Add to your TBR: Goodreads
RYAN

I’m called The Reaper by many
Due to the countless men I’ve sent to their graves.
Bad men that have touched the people I love.
Men that ruined the life of an Angel.
My Angel.
I sent her into hiding and now I want her back.
She can fight me all she wants,
But when the dead rise,
Only The Reaper can save his Angel.

CECILIA

Ryan Simon is my curse and my salvation.
He leads the darkness that I’ve been running from, my whole life.
When I think I’ve finally been freed,
He shows up to claim what is his.
I yearn for his touch,
Yet I’m afraid of the burn.
But when our past comes hurling back at us,
He’s the only one I can trust to keep me alive.
Author Crimson Syn was born and raised in New York City to two wonderfully witty and loving Colombian parents who have only shown their support for her throughout the years. She started writing at the age of sixteen as an outlet for being bullied in high school. It's probably the best thing she’s ever done in my life.

The first romance she ever read was Stephanie Laurens’ Devil’s Bride and since then she has been influenced by dozens of flourishing romance authors and even more dashing and daring rogues. Authors like Mary Balogh, Elizabeth Hoyt, Lisa Kleypas, Bertrice Small or A.N. Roquelaure’s Sleeping Beauty trilogy were her sweet introductions to erotic romance and have inspired her to this day.

So here she is, after reading so many wonderful stories and living out so many fantasies, she now has too many sinful tales of her own not to share. Her alphas are rough and possessive, and her wicked pen delves into any little niche of kinkiness that will fulfil your reading pleasure. Her heroines are independent, bright women with lots of sexy curves who know how to handle these naughty boys.

She had delightfully wicked teachers growing up, their books took her to new worlds and brought her new loves. So, she wants to do the same for you. She wants to indulge her readers in those steamy reads that will send you into the arms of dangerous alphas and deliciously sexy rogues without leaving the confines of your nice warm beds. If she is able to entice your inner goddesses, then she has done her job and she is satisfied.

Her Hellbound Lovers series is one of the proudest moments in her life. Wolf was her first published work and she has to say he's opened so many amazing doors for her, and publishing him has taught her that if you set your mind to something you can accomplish anything.

She writes her characters and stories for you, her lovely readers, and she hopes she can take you away to those page turning, lip biting, bookmarking passionate tales.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti

Review of One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti ONE LITTLE LIE Hollis is a good girl with a crush on a broody musician. Unfortunately, that boy, Adam, hates her. Why? Because the chip on his shoulder leaves him thinking good girl, rich girl Hollis is a lemming like everyone else in their small town. Which makes it even more unfortunate when years after their high school encounter, Hollis' best friend tries to stick up for her and ends up telling her parents that Adam is the the boyfriend Hollis doesn't actually have. Oops. How will Hollis ever convince Adam to go along with her little lie? I really liked One Little Lie. Hollis is a really naive girl, but she has such a huge heart that I couldn't help but fall in love with her spirit. She's so sweet, so compassionate, the kind of person this world needs more of. Adam, on the other hand, eh, he didn't do much for me. His chip on the shoulder, broody asshole attitude did nothing to endear me to him, but because H...

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...