Review of Dirty Rich Secrets: Part One by Lisa Renee Jones
Ashley and Noah (Aaron) aren't together any longer. Why? Well, when your ex-fiancé is a dirty CIA operative, you end up going into Witness Protection, that's why. But is that all there is to their story? Ashley soon finds out that no, that is NOT all there is to their story.
This first part gives us their backstory, starting with their sizzling meet-cute, and flashes back and forth between the past and the present. There's lots of action, secrets being revealed, and then a doozy of a cliffhanger. Dang, I'm salivating just thinking of the next installment, because I really, really want to know where these two are going from here, how they get to the other side of the huge mess they're in, and who the real bad guy is!
ARC via author.
#bookreview #DirtyRichSecretsPartOne #LisaReneeJones #assassin #CIA #romanticsuspense #cliffhanger #newrelease #ARC
DIRTY RICH SECRETS: PART ONE
This first part gives us their backstory, starting with their sizzling meet-cute, and flashes back and forth between the past and the present. There's lots of action, secrets being revealed, and then a doozy of a cliffhanger. Dang, I'm salivating just thinking of the next installment, because I really, really want to know where these two are going from here, how they get to the other side of the huge mess they're in, and who the real bad guy is!
ARC via author.
#bookreview #DirtyRichSecretsPartOne #LisaReneeJones #assassin #CIA #romanticsuspense #cliffhanger #newrelease #ARC




Comments
Post a Comment