Review: Dangerous Desires (Dangerous Beauty Book 2) by J.T. Geissinger
Naz is in the hospital after the events that happened at the end of Dangerous Beauty. But no fear, he'll live, AND he's got his beautiful Eva by his side. Except not. She's gone and Naz knows where. To sacrifice herself to save him because she loves him as much as he loves her. Which is why Naz is going to move heaven and earth to find his soul mate. Thank God for his team, because he's got to stop her before she gives herself to Dimitri to save Naz.
"I'm in love. I'm so fucking in love. If I lose her, it will end me."
Whew, I thought Dangerous Beauty was crazy suspenseful and hot, but Dangerous Desires has got it beat, hands down! Their chemistry is even hotter here, their banter is even funnier and wittier, but best of all, Naz and Eva are truly in love in this second installment, and they're both setting out to prove it. But there's so much going on - not just the evil, controlling Dimitri, but a new player in their world, one that Naz despises but who may end up being an ally, and then there's an even more crazy cliffhanger than the one that Dangerous Beauty left us with, and now I'm seriously impatiently awaiting for the day that Dangerous Games lands on my Kindle, because I must know what happens next!!! I want Naz and Eve to freaking finally get their happily ever after! They need to catch a break and just be allowed to be happily in love without outside forces trying to tear them away from each other. Sigh...is it November yet?!?
"I love her so much in this moment, everything I was before is incinerated. I came into this room one man, but I know I'll emerge from it another, a baptism of love so hot it's a fire that scorches me to the bone and leaves whatever I was before a smoking pile of ashes to be blown away by the wind."
ARC via Social Butterfly PR. Also won a digital copy via Goodreads.
#bookreview #DangerousDesires #DangerousBeautyTrilogy #JTGeissinger #romanticsuspense #contemporaryromance #cliffhanger #newrelease #SocialButterflyPR #ARC
DANGEROUS DESIRES
Whew, I thought Dangerous Beauty was crazy suspenseful and hot, but Dangerous Desires has got it beat, hands down! Their chemistry is even hotter here, their banter is even funnier and wittier, but best of all, Naz and Eva are truly in love in this second installment, and they're both setting out to prove it. But there's so much going on - not just the evil, controlling Dimitri, but a new player in their world, one that Naz despises but who may end up being an ally, and then there's an even more crazy cliffhanger than the one that Dangerous Beauty left us with, and now I'm seriously impatiently awaiting for the day that Dangerous Games lands on my Kindle, because I must know what happens next!!! I want Naz and Eve to freaking finally get their happily ever after! They need to catch a break and just be allowed to be happily in love without outside forces trying to tear them away from each other. Sigh...is it November yet?!?
ARC via Social Butterfly PR. Also won a digital copy via Goodreads.
#bookreview #DangerousDesires #DangerousBeautyTrilogy #JTGeissinger #romanticsuspense #contemporaryromance #cliffhanger #newrelease #SocialButterflyPR #ARC



Comments
Post a Comment