Review: Dare: A Rock Star Hero by S.L. Scott
When a chatty, inquisitive little girl makes a lasting impression on young Rob, neither of them ever guessed that years later they'd be in each other's lives again.
Six years later, Weatherly decides to just walk, after having witnessed her latest relationship crumbling. Fate must have been having its way with her, because it's the night she meets a gorgeous up and coming rocker named Dare Marquis.
"I know he's trouble. He's the sexiest kind of trouble I ever did see, and maybe, just maybe he's the kind of trouble I need to release some steam."
A rockstar romance AND it's opposites attract?!? S.L. Scott's rockstar reads are always fabulous (Crow Brothers anyone?!) but when she adds in one of my favorite tropes like opposites attract, it just makes it so much more delicious. I like the contrasts between Dare and Weatherly's upbringings, but that their adult selves fit with each other seamlessly and perfectly. But my #1 favorite thing about Dare is Dare himself. He's such a sweetheart and so damn sexy and soulful...damn, I want a Dare all to myself now!
"It was just a matter of time until our souls met again because we aren't just forever. We're for eternity."
ARC via author.
#bookreview #DareARockStarHero #SLScott #rockstarromance #rockstar #oppositesattract #contemporaryromance #newrelease #ARC
DARE: A ROCK STAR HERO
Six years later, Weatherly decides to just walk, after having witnessed her latest relationship crumbling. Fate must have been having its way with her, because it's the night she meets a gorgeous up and coming rocker named Dare Marquis.
ARC via author.
#bookreview #DareARockStarHero #SLScott #rockstarromance #rockstar #oppositesattract #contemporaryromance #newrelease #ARC







Comments
Post a Comment