Review: Kiss Me Not (Kiss Me Book 1) by Emma Hart
Halley's kissing booth competition this year is Preston, her best friend's brother, the man on whom she's had a huge crush most of her life. But it doesn't phase her at all. Right? Right...
Kiss Me Not is cute, sweet and seriously fun. I loved Preston and Halley together! Adorable is the word that comes to mind. There's so much chemistry between these two. It's been literally years that the feelings have built up, so it's no surprise there are sparks everywhere around them. I love how their competition never waned, but how they slowly admitted the real feelings they had for each other. Preston and Halley are not the only reason Kiss Me Not is so good, though. The secondary cast is as fabulous as the two leads. Grandma and Aunt Bethel. Let's just say if my Grandma and Aunt were like them I'm not sure how I would have survived my growing up years 🤣.
As you can see, I fell in love with this story. Now I am impatiently looking forward to Kiss Me Tonight and Kiss Me Again!
ARC via Social Butterfly PR.
#bookreview #KissMeNot #KissMeSeries #EmmaHart #romanticcomedy #bestfriendsbrother #kissingbooth #contemporaryromance #newrelease #SocialButterflyPR #ARC
KISS ME NOT
Kiss Me Not is cute, sweet and seriously fun. I loved Preston and Halley together! Adorable is the word that comes to mind. There's so much chemistry between these two. It's been literally years that the feelings have built up, so it's no surprise there are sparks everywhere around them. I love how their competition never waned, but how they slowly admitted the real feelings they had for each other. Preston and Halley are not the only reason Kiss Me Not is so good, though. The secondary cast is as fabulous as the two leads. Grandma and Aunt Bethel. Let's just say if my Grandma and Aunt were like them I'm not sure how I would have survived my growing up years 🤣.
As you can see, I fell in love with this story. Now I am impatiently looking forward to Kiss Me Tonight and Kiss Me Again!
ARC via Social Butterfly PR.
#bookreview #KissMeNot #KissMeSeries #EmmaHart #romanticcomedy #bestfriendsbrother #kissingbooth #contemporaryromance #newrelease #SocialButterflyPR #ARC




Comments
Post a Comment