Review: Sweet Agony by Christy Pastore
Brant is back in town but Caroline is determined not to let him shred her heart again, so avoidance is a must. Except Brant doesn't seem so inclined to let that happen. Can Caroline let him in and chance her heart being broken by the charmer?
My God, I loved this southern romance! There's bourbon, family secrets, serious chemistry and so much love! Brant and Caroline are so good together and their story is sweet and heartfelt. Sweet Agony just may be one of the best stories I've read this year.
ARC via HEA PR.
#bookreview #SweetAgony #ChristyPastore #firstcrush #secondchance #feud #bourbon #contemporaryromance #newrelease #HEAPR #ARC
SWEET AGONY
Brant is back in town but Caroline is determined not to let him shred her heart again, so avoidance is a must. Except Brant doesn't seem so inclined to let that happen. Can Caroline let him in and chance her heart being broken by the charmer?
My God, I loved this southern romance! There's bourbon, family secrets, serious chemistry and so much love! Brant and Caroline are so good together and their story is sweet and heartfelt. Sweet Agony just may be one of the best stories I've read this year.
ARC via HEA PR.
#bookreview #SweetAgony #ChristyPastore #firstcrush #secondchance #feud #bourbon #contemporaryromance #newrelease #HEAPR #ARC





Comments
Post a Comment