Review: White Knight (Dirty Mafia Duet Book 2) by Meghan March
White Knight picks up right where Black Sheep left off, with Cannon having to decide if he's going to comply with Dom's edict. The question for the reader, though, is who the person is that Dom wants Cannon to take care of? Of course we're all hoping it's not Drew...
This conclusion to the Dirty Mafia Duet is even better than Black Sheep, if possible. It's got so many twists and revelations, and it's suspenseful as hell. And Cannon and Drew build into a solidly in love couple whose chemistry is even hotter now that her secrets are out in the open (well the big one that is). Although I have loved almost all of Meghan's alphas, I gotta say that I think Cannon is my favorite. He's an alpha with a heart. I know I already said this in my review of Black Sheep, but I have to reiterate it. Cannon is such a great character. He's layered and complicated, he's tough and commanding, but his biggest, most impressive trait is his compassionate heart. And Drew is the lucky woman he gives that heart to. She's worthy of it, though, so I'm glad to say I fell in love with both of them. And that epilogue...awwwww, so sweet. Now that this fabulous duet is over, I cannot wait for Gabriel Legend in The Fall of Legend!
ARC via author.
#bookreview #WhiteKnight #DirtyMafiaDuet #MeghanMarch #mafiaromance #organizedcrime #investigativejournalist #romanticsuspense #newrelease #ARC
WHITE KNIGHT (DIRTY MAFIA DUET #2)
White Knight picks up right where Black Sheep left off, with Cannon having to decide if he's going to comply with Dom's edict. The question for the reader, though, is who the person is that Dom wants Cannon to take care of? Of course we're all hoping it's not Drew...
This conclusion to the Dirty Mafia Duet is even better than Black Sheep, if possible. It's got so many twists and revelations, and it's suspenseful as hell. And Cannon and Drew build into a solidly in love couple whose chemistry is even hotter now that her secrets are out in the open (well the big one that is). Although I have loved almost all of Meghan's alphas, I gotta say that I think Cannon is my favorite. He's an alpha with a heart. I know I already said this in my review of Black Sheep, but I have to reiterate it. Cannon is such a great character. He's layered and complicated, he's tough and commanding, but his biggest, most impressive trait is his compassionate heart. And Drew is the lucky woman he gives that heart to. She's worthy of it, though, so I'm glad to say I fell in love with both of them. And that epilogue...awwwww, so sweet. Now that this fabulous duet is over, I cannot wait for Gabriel Legend in The Fall of Legend!
ARC via author.
#bookreview #WhiteKnight #DirtyMafiaDuet #MeghanMarch #mafiaromance #organizedcrime #investigativejournalist #romanticsuspense #newrelease #ARC




Comments
Post a Comment