Skip to main content

Review/Release Blitz: Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies Duet #1) by K. Webster and Nikki Ash

Titles: Hidden Truths
Hidden Truths & Stolen Lies Duet #1
Authors: K Webster and Nikki Ash
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release: November 21, 2019
My life was easy, simple, fun.
Light.
Until I got wrapped up with the wrong people.
Nothing but a piece of property to pay for the sins of my father.
I’m to be married off to a handsome monster.
I see his truths every day, and it’s hard not to fall for the enemy.
He won’t let me escape, but I’m not sure I want to.

I wanted to marry for love, but it looks like love is a lie.
MY REVIEW
Talia is set on spending the summer with her new love, when her mother delivers the news that she's to spend it instead with her father, with whom she has a very strained relationship. Once she arrives in Greece and finds out just why her father has summoned her, that relationship is going to get a hell of a lot more strained, to the breaking point. The cause? Kostas, her new husband to be.

Yep, it's a forced marriage, Greek mobster style. I literally just reviewed an epic love story that used the same criminal underworld forced marriage trope, the White Monarch series by Jessica Hawkins, so I was perhaps a bit wary that this would be a carbon copy of it, but no, it's a different take on the mafia/cartel/criminal underworld forced marriage idea. And K Webster and Nikki Ash do it so much justice!

Kostas is a possessive, psychotic alpha, and I hated that I fell for him because he was honestly quite a dick. But Talia gave as good as she got, and I loved it about her. This first part of Talia and Kosta's story is seriously sexy and intense and suspenseful and I want part 2, NOW!
"A deliciously-seductive, dark, suspenseful and sexy tale that hooked me from page one, and didn't let go until I had devoured it. Absolutely superb. Grab a copy right now!" Siobhan Davis, USA Today bestselling author of Cruel Intentions

Hold on to your seat and get ready as this grabs you from the beginning and won’t let you go. They pull you in and take over your body, your heart, and your mind. - Miss Petite Brunette Book Blog

This story had me from page one. I couldn’t put it down. Every time I thought I had it figured out, I’d flip the page and have a different theory. Bucket up cuz it’s a bumpy and wild ride- Nancy, reader

Dark romance suspense at its finest.-Fun Under the Covers Blog

FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC! Hidden Truths was a pager turner that kept me on the edge of my seat and wanting more. -Kristina, reader

The first in the duet, the story is captivating. There’s so much angst, drama, and suspense I literally couldn’t put it down. - Shirley, reader

Both Nikki Ash and K Webster are just amazing individually. But when they collab together, it's just a match perfectly made.- Viridiana, Amazon reader

Nikki Ash
K Webster

HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti

Review of One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti ONE LITTLE LIE Hollis is a good girl with a crush on a broody musician. Unfortunately, that boy, Adam, hates her. Why? Because the chip on his shoulder leaves him thinking good girl, rich girl Hollis is a lemming like everyone else in their small town. Which makes it even more unfortunate when years after their high school encounter, Hollis' best friend tries to stick up for her and ends up telling her parents that Adam is the the boyfriend Hollis doesn't actually have. Oops. How will Hollis ever convince Adam to go along with her little lie? I really liked One Little Lie. Hollis is a really naive girl, but she has such a huge heart that I couldn't help but fall in love with her spirit. She's so sweet, so compassionate, the kind of person this world needs more of. Adam, on the other hand, eh, he didn't do much for me. His chip on the shoulder, broody asshole attitude did nothing to endear me to him, but because H...

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...