Creole Kingpin Blog Tour
Release Date: March 10, 2020
Release Date: March 10, 2020
New York Times bestselling author Meghan March goes back to New Orleans and the world of Lachlan Mount with a dangerous and bold new anti-hero.
The thing about ghosts is they’re supposed to stay dead.
That’s exactly what I am, but I can’t stay away from Magnolia Marie Maison for one more day, let alone another year.
We’ve already got fifteen of those between us.
As it stands, she’ll want to kill me as soon as she lays eyes on me. And knowing her, she’s completely up to the task.
But I’m a man on a mission, and I’ve got everything riding on this.
So, here I come, Magnolia. This ghost is ready for whatever you got.
After all, there’s only one way I want this to end—’til death do us part.
Creole Kingpin is the first book in the Magnolia Duet. Magnolia’s story concludes in Madam Temptress releasing April 14, 2020.
The thing about ghosts is they’re supposed to stay dead.
That’s exactly what I am, but I can’t stay away from Magnolia Marie Maison for one more day, let alone another year.
We’ve already got fifteen of those between us.
As it stands, she’ll want to kill me as soon as she lays eyes on me. And knowing her, she’s completely up to the task.
But I’m a man on a mission, and I’ve got everything riding on this.
So, here I come, Magnolia. This ghost is ready for whatever you got.
After all, there’s only one way I want this to end—’til death do us part.
Creole Kingpin is the first book in the Magnolia Duet. Magnolia’s story concludes in Madam Temptress releasing April 14, 2020.
Add to your Goodreads TBR
http://bit.ly/CreoleKingpinGR
Where to buy
https://meghanmarch.com/creole-kingpin
Amazon: http://mybook.to/creolekingpin
Apple Books: http://bit.ly/CreoleKingpinApple
B&N: http://bit.ly/CreoleKingpinBN
Kobo: http://bit.ly/CreoleKingpinKobo
Google Play: http://bit.ly/CreoleKingpinGP
http://bit.ly/CreoleKingpinGR
Where to buy
https://meghanmarch.com/creole-kingpin
Amazon: http://mybook.to/creolekingpin
Apple Books: http://bit.ly/CreoleKingpinApple
B&N: http://bit.ly/CreoleKingpinBN
Kobo: http://bit.ly/CreoleKingpinKobo
Google Play: http://bit.ly/CreoleKingpinGP
MY REVIEW
Magnolia Maison does not need, or WANT, Moses back in her life. As far as she's concerned, he's 15 too many years late. So he can take his sexy self back to wherever the hell he's been since he ghosted her. She's strong and independent, and does not need his help or him, at all. Until her heart can't help but give in to the feelings she's always had for him.Moses never expected it would take 15 years to get back to his Magnolia. He was trying to get out from under the crush of things he owed, so that when he came back for his love, he'd be free and clear. And now he is, so he's come to claim his woman. She won't be making it easy for him, though, and he loves that about her. He loves her sass and spitting fire at him. He loves her, period.
She's in danger, though, under the microscope of someone who aims to do her harm, and Moses will not stop until he's got rid of the threat to her. But is he a bigger danger to her than the threat coming after her? If the bombshell dropped during the cliffhanger is any indication, then I'd say yes!
I LOOOOOVE Magnolia and Moses!! The chemistry between these two is absolute FIRE, and it was highly entertaining as Magnolia fought to keep her heart safe from the man who broke it all those years ago. Their snark and witty barbs, and the intensity of their feelings, even as the suspense ratcheted up, wow. I'm so in love with these two and cannot wait for Madam Temptress. And one last bit before I sign off - Magnolia is awesome!! She's by far my favorite part of this story. She's strong and tough with a heart bigger than the sky. The perfect heroine as far as I'm concerned.
About the Author
Making the jump from corporate lawyer to romance author was a leap of faith that New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author Meghan March will never regret. With over thirty titles published, she has sold millions of books in nearly a dozen languages to fellow romance-lovers around the world. A nomad at heart, she can currently be found in the woods of the Pacific Northwest, living her happily ever after with her real-life alpha hero.Sign up for Meghan's newsletter and receive exclusive content that she saves for her subscribers: http://meghanmarch.com/subscribe









Comments
Post a Comment