Skip to main content

Review & Release Blast: Just One Kiss (Very Irresistible Bachelors #2) by Layla Hagen

Release Date: April 14
Money. Power. Success.

Those are three things that have defined my name - Ryker Winchester. It's what I'm good at. I always get exactly what I want.
I was completely unprepared for Heather.

She challenges me. She melts under my touch. She’s everything I never knew I wanted. She's a feisty single mom, and I can't get enough of her. The way she gives in to me is intoxicating, but I need more than hot nights and sexy dates. When she introduces me to her daughter, something shifts inside me. No one has ever played me for a fool like that kid can do with a single dimpled grin.

I want to keep them both.
Mine to love.
Mine to protect.

Heather doesn’t trust easily, but I’ll prove to her that we’ll have an incredible future together.

I’m Ryker Winchester and I’m relentless when I go after what I want.

Grab Your Copy Here
MY REVIEW
Ryker Winchester (LOOOVE the last name!) is a playboy. A successful Wall Street venture capitalist. A family man who loves his siblings. He is not a man who craves commitment and a relationship, until a sweetheart stumbles into his life and he's smitten. Can he show Heather and her adorable little girl how good the 3 of them could be if Heather allowed him in?

I adored this very sweet, very sexy story. Ryker and Heather are a lethal combination of sweet, steamy and adorable, especially because her precocious daughter, Avery, is part of the package. I'm seeing another awesome family series in the works if this one is any indication.
Meet Layla Hagen
Welcome! My name is Layla Hagen and I am a Contemporary Romance author.

I fell in love with books when I was nine years old, and my love affair with stories continues even now, many years later. I write romantic stories and can't wait to share them with the world. And I drink coffee. Lots of it :-D

I am represented by Louise Fury (The Bent Agency)

Connect with Layla


Hosted By:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...