Skip to main content

Review & Release Blitz: Forgiven (The Power of Three Love #4) by Leigh Lennon

Title: Forgiven (The Power of Three, #4)
Author: Leigh Lennon
Genre: MMF/ Erotic
Release Date: April 3, 2020
Clara
My ex-husband kept a secret from me, when we were married. It was the worst betrayal. Now, after three years, of picking up my life, I've found a new man, one who had claimed my heart. He held the same secret, but in his honesty, I can move on with him, the only problem, I've never stopped loving my ex-husband.
Bodhi
I lied to my wife for years, never being true to myself. I still loved her, but without her trust, we couldn't build a future together. It's why she was my ex-wife, and my heart was broken when she began to fall for another man. A man I, too, find myself falling for, as I continued to love her from afar.
Jack
My life was a wreck until I pieced it back together little by little. When the captivating Clara entered my life, I fell and fell hard. A secret had damaged her. I won't hurt her, but is that possible—when I was as attracted to her ex-husband as I was to her?
Kindle Unlimited
Tweet: #ReleaseBlitz Forgiven (The Power of Three #3) By @4leighlennon is #Live #BuyNow @Amazon #KindleUnlimited https://ctt.ec/3UVFp+ #BAPpr #EroticRomance #MMF #LeighLennon
MY REVIEW
When Bodhi's secret ends their marriage, neither thinks a second chance is ever in the cards for them. Not that they don't still love each other, because they do, but infidelity and lies were just too much for their marriage to withstand.

But now Clara's got a new love in Jack. Is he her chance at a great love? Or is there something even better, even more complete in her future when it becomes apparent that Jack and Bodhi feel for each other what they feel for her too?

Clara, Jack & Bodhi's story is emotional, sexy and a bit heart-rending. I like how Clara and Bodhi get their second chance, while adding an additional, necessary component to their love when Jack came into their first Clara's life then Bodhi's. As far as menages go, this one is top notch, the balance between the emotional and the physical is achieved well, and I absolutely fell in love with all three, especially Jack.
Leigh Lennon is a mother, veteran and a wife of a cancer survivor. Originally with a degree in education, she started writing as an outlet that has led to a deep passion. She lugs her computer with her as she crafts her next story. Her imaginary friends become real on her pages as she creates a world for them. She loves pretty nails, spikey hair and large earrings. Leigh can be found drinking coffee or wine, depending on the time of the day.
Catch up on the other books in the series!!
Available in Kindle Unlimited
Kindle Unlimited

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti

Review of One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti ONE LITTLE LIE Hollis is a good girl with a crush on a broody musician. Unfortunately, that boy, Adam, hates her. Why? Because the chip on his shoulder leaves him thinking good girl, rich girl Hollis is a lemming like everyone else in their small town. Which makes it even more unfortunate when years after their high school encounter, Hollis' best friend tries to stick up for her and ends up telling her parents that Adam is the the boyfriend Hollis doesn't actually have. Oops. How will Hollis ever convince Adam to go along with her little lie? I really liked One Little Lie. Hollis is a really naive girl, but she has such a huge heart that I couldn't help but fall in love with her spirit. She's so sweet, so compassionate, the kind of person this world needs more of. Adam, on the other hand, eh, he didn't do much for me. His chip on the shoulder, broody asshole attitude did nothing to endear me to him, but because H...

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...