Skip to main content

Cover Reveal: Three Strikes (Demon Disciples MC #1) by Allana Walker

Title: Three Strikes
Series: Demon Disciples Series Book One
Author: Allana Walker
Genre: MC Romance/Suspense
Release Date: June 1, 2020
Cover Design: The Pretty Little Design Co.
From the moment I turned fifteen, my life was planned out right down to the man I was to marry one day.

Until one night changed my life for good.

Welcome to the screwed up world of Daria Denver.

Strike One; She walks into my Clubhouse uninvited.

Strike Two; She steals from me.

Strike Three; She keeps a nine-year-old secret from me.

Daria Denver will learn never to piss off a Demons Disciples.

Especially me, Striker Xanders.
“What the hell have you done?” Dad looks between me and Daria lying on my bed. “Please tell me you haven’t…”

He doesn’t finish the sentence. I sit on my chair in the corner of my room, holding the knife, twisting the pointed end on the tip of my finger until blood drips off the edge. I stare at Daria as Dad walks over to check on her. His hand goes to her neck to check her pulse.

“She’s not dead,” I mutter.

“She barely has a pulse, Striker!” he snarls, popping his head out of the door. “Doc, get your ass in here, NOW!”

I hear a stampede of footsteps. Noisy bastards. Doc pushes through the brothers.

“Help this young girl. I don’t need another dead girl on my hands!” I don’t look away from Daria, the mother of my kid.

The lying bitch, lying there, barely breathing. Her words come back to me; You’ll never be Emily’s father. Bitch thinks she can keep my daughter away from me, she can think again. I’ll finish the job the next time she tries. My hand grips the handle of my knife so hard my knuckles turn white, my breathing becoming ragged. Before I know what I’m doing, I’m on my feet, marching towards my bed, towards Daria’s body, pushing Doc and Dad out of the way. Just as I lean down to whisper in her ear, her eyes open staring into mine, blue to brown. I expected to see fear when she sees me, but I see defiance, anger, and desire. I still have the knife in my hand, and I bring it up towards her neck. She swallows, but still no fear shows in her eyes. Pressing the blade into her neck, I lean down to her ear.

“You try to keep my kid from me again, I will slit your pretty little neck.”

“Do it. I dare you.”
 
Allana lives in Dundee, Scotland with her husband and two daughters.

She has always had a passion for reading and until a few years ago, started secretly writing. She had always debated sharing it but never had the confidence to do so, until now. In her words; 'Life is too short to regret things we could have done and wishing the should've, would've, could've's.'

She wants to show, not only her daughters but to everyone else, that you can do whatever you want when you put your mind to it.

She loves reading a range of genres, particularly MC, Mafia, and romance.

Other than reading and writing, Allana loves to help out other authors, watching WWE, dancing around the room with her daughters, or at the cinema with her husband. She also loves to bake, it's her stress reliever.


HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti

Review of One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti ONE LITTLE LIE Hollis is a good girl with a crush on a broody musician. Unfortunately, that boy, Adam, hates her. Why? Because the chip on his shoulder leaves him thinking good girl, rich girl Hollis is a lemming like everyone else in their small town. Which makes it even more unfortunate when years after their high school encounter, Hollis' best friend tries to stick up for her and ends up telling her parents that Adam is the the boyfriend Hollis doesn't actually have. Oops. How will Hollis ever convince Adam to go along with her little lie? I really liked One Little Lie. Hollis is a really naive girl, but she has such a huge heart that I couldn't help but fall in love with her spirit. She's so sweet, so compassionate, the kind of person this world needs more of. Adam, on the other hand, eh, he didn't do much for me. His chip on the shoulder, broody asshole attitude did nothing to endear me to him, but because H...

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...