Skip to main content

New Release: Egotistical Player: A Cocky Hero Club Novel by Bella Emy


Title: Egotistical Player
Series: A Cocky Hero Club Novel
Author: Bella Emy
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: July 19, 2020
If you loved Cocky Bastard by NYT Bestselling Authors Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland, you’ll want to check out Egotistical Player by USA Today Bestselling Author Bella Emy!

Preston Scott.
Self-centered a$$hole.
Self-absorbed prick.

The king of supposed one-night stands, and my brother’s best friend.

I hate him.
I loathe him.
I despise him.

I love him.

He’s the man of my dreams and everything I know I should stay away from, but, oh, he’s so irresistible.

The things he does to me, I can’t keep my mind off of him.
But God, I need to keep my distance, yet I’m so drawn to him.

And then in an instant when my world is forever changed, Preston is the only one who I can turn to for comfort. He takes care of me, my mind, my soul, my heart, and my body.

But I know this can never last.

It’s not in him to settle down, and he surely won’t with his best friend’s sister.
"Egotistical Player is the first book I've read by Bella Emy, and boy did she make me feel!! This book will have your emotions going all over the place..." -Michelle, Goodreads Reviewer

"I can't wait to read more from Bella Emy. If you love reading about brothers' best friend then is the one for you." -United Indie Book Blog

"Egotistical Player is heart-squeezing romantic page-turner that will have you rooting for it's characters the whole way through." - Reds Reads Romance
"A great story that will have your anxieties high and have you on the edge of your seat right to the very end." - Kylee, Goodreads Reviewer
 
 
Bella Emy is a USA Today Bestselling Author.

She loves all books, but her favorite genre to read, as well as write, is romance. Bella loves creating heartbreaking stories that will deeply touch her readers, but in the end, a good HEA is usually the turnout.

Whenever Bella is not typing away on her computer with a nice hot cup of coffee, she loves spending time with her family and friends. Her favorite places to go are the movies, the beach, or just on a good plain old road trip. Some of her must haves are coffee, chocolate, pizza, music, & movies.





HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...