Review: A Wicked Song (Brilliance Trilogy #2) by Lisa Renee Jones
REVIEW: A WICKED SONG (BRILLIANCE TRILOGY #2)
By Lisa Renee Jones
By Lisa Renee Jones
Amazon / AppleBooks / Nook / Kobo / Audible
Aria and Kace are going strong when A Wicked Song begins. They're falling deeper and deeper in love with each other, despite the mystery and the secrets surrounding them. There is still one thing in Kace's past Aria doesn't know, though, and when it comes out, will she stand by him? Or will he push her away?
This installment of the Brilliance Trilogy is even more intense, even more passionate and suspenseful than A Reckless Note. I loved it!
But then that damn cliffhanger. Not that I didn't expect one, because I did, but still, I am on the edge of my seat now waiting with anticipation. I have to know how these two are going to get their shit together dammit!!
ARC via author.
Teasers via Lisa's Facebook Group.





Comments
Post a Comment