Skip to main content

Cover Reveal: Rules Of Engagement (Everyday Heroes World) by Jessika Klide

BLURB
Jessika Klide steps into K. Bromberg's Everyday Heroes World with an enemies to lovers, steamy, standalone romance about a case of miscommunication that leads to total crisis management and proves that in the game of love, winners never quit. Featuring a precocious K9.

Jorja Jones:
My boss, Editor in Chief of Modern Family Magazine, Sidney Malone, informs me that I will be writing our entry into the First Annual Thorton Publishing House Contest, and the theme is Everyday Heroes, featuring Sunnyville's recently returned Navy SEAL Jocko Malone.

Jocko? Just my luck! We have bad blood, high-school history.
The day before he left for the Navy, he took his torture to another level.
He kissed me like we were lovers. It was humiliating.
Six years later, the memory still makes my blood boil ... and my toes curl.
I'm doomed!

Jocko Malone:
The last time I saw Juicy Jorja, her body that's built like a brick house was pinned between my manhood and the lockers, and I had kissed the ever-loving (fill in the blank) out of her sassy mouth.
The memory of which got me through all the darkness I faced.
She's the reason I returned to Sunnyville.
She and I have unfinished business.

Get ready to fall hard for Sunnyville's returning hero, Navy SEAL Jocko Malone as he fights to win back the girl he left behind. Failure is not an option.

One-click-it-today and immerse yourself back into Sunnyville with an all new magnificent Malone man.

Jessika Klide's Rules of Engagement is a fast-moving, action-packed, all-the-feels, contemporary romance written in K. Bromberg's Everyday Heroes Worlds project.
⇌
#KBWorlds #EverydayHeroesWorld #CoverReveal #BloggerLove #JessikaKlide
⇌
Author Links:
✶ Instagram: @jessikaklideauthor
✶ Goodreads: https://bit.ly/35O4Ee3
⇌
KB Worlds Info
KBW Amazon Page: https://amzn.to/2Vy4v9d
Instagram: @Kbworlds
BookBub: https://bit.ly/2KAlNfC
FB Group: https://smarturl.it/KBWorldFB
Newsletter: https://smarturl.it/KBWNewsletter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...