Title: Manfax
Series: Winters Brothers #2
Author: Jacob Chance
Genre: Contemporary RomCom
Release Date: October 23, 2020
Cover Design: Sybil Wilson/Popkitty Design

What is it about this bad boy that has women clamoring to date him?
Adam Winters is like an ice-cold drink of water on a scorching day—he goes down like a champ.
Tall, built, and handy, he’s irresistible and he knows it.
After my company runs numerous Manfax reports on him for half the women in the city, I learn he’s a commitment-phobe. And did I mention he’s my best friend’s future brother-in-law?
Forced to spend time together, he lays on the charm, and I do my best to remain unimpressed.
But the more I get to know him, the harder it is to ignore our chemistry.
Even though I know he looks terrible on paper, he looks damn fine from every other angle.
Will this sexy contractor chip away at the walls around my heart, or will he hammer them to pieces?
Adam Winters is like an ice-cold drink of water on a scorching day—he goes down like a champ.
Tall, built, and handy, he’s irresistible and he knows it.
After my company runs numerous Manfax reports on him for half the women in the city, I learn he’s a commitment-phobe. And did I mention he’s my best friend’s future brother-in-law?
Forced to spend time together, he lays on the charm, and I do my best to remain unimpressed.
But the more I get to know him, the harder it is to ignore our chemistry.
Even though I know he looks terrible on paper, he looks damn fine from every other angle.
Will this sexy contractor chip away at the walls around my heart, or will he hammer them to pieces?


MY REVIEW
A manwhore finally meets the one woman not interested in him and it's as if waving a red flag at a bull. Roxanne knows Adam's a playboy, after all, her business has run a "manfax" on him 4 times. That's 4 separate women looking at him as a prospective dating interest. But, she's only glanced at his name and picture, doesn't know all the intimate details. But when she meets him, she can tell he's a player, one she's not interested in playing with. Or is she?
Roxanne's a hoot - a disinterested facade, some sass and lots of wit, and the poor guy's hooked. Now if only she wasn't keeping one tiny bit of information from him that has the potential to sever whatever they have developed.
I loved these two together - the hot chemistry, the banter, and the genuinely likable personalities of two people falling hard. The only thing I didn't like was that the ending was rushed and very abrupt. Aside from that, though, this is a fun and sexy story, signature Jacob Chance.
Roxanne's a hoot - a disinterested facade, some sass and lots of wit, and the poor guy's hooked. Now if only she wasn't keeping one tiny bit of information from him that has the potential to sever whatever they have developed.
I loved these two together - the hot chemistry, the banter, and the genuinely likable personalities of two people falling hard. The only thing I didn't like was that the ending was rushed and very abrupt. Aside from that, though, this is a fun and sexy story, signature Jacob Chance.



Jacob Chance grew up in New England and still lives there today. He's a martial artist, a football fan, a practical joker and junk food lover.
A writer of sports romcoms and romantic suspense, he plans on providing you with many more stories.




















Comments
Post a Comment