Skip to main content

Review / Release Blitz: No Commitment (Capital Kingsmen #1) by Lisa Suzanne

Release Date: December 10
No commitment. That was my deal with Tyler from the start, at least until his tour was over and we could be together. But thirty days filming a reality show here, two years overseas with his band there... Is it really any wonder why I didn’t tell him about the baby?

He comes looking for me once he’s back in the country, but he runs into the man I married instead. Eventually I agree to meet him so I can put the past truly behind me. When I see him, though, every feeling I held inside comes rushing back.

My husband and I vowed to raise this baby together. But as I find myself drifting away from the husband who stole my job and gravitating toward the rock star who stole my heart, I realize he deserves the truth.

I just have no idea how this rock star who doesn’t make commitments is going to react to the fact that he’s a father.
Grab Your Copy Here!
MY REVIEW
What's a girl to do when her no commitment fling with a rockstar has unintended consequences? Well, if you're Dani, you block the guy from contacting you, marry another guy, and freak out years later when the rockstar waltzes back into your life and you have to face up to the big secret you kept from him.
Yep, that's this story in a nutshell. Of course, it's not quite that simple, and there is a lot of pain and angst and Tyler and Dani navigate their new situation with each other. Sometimes secret baby stories can get by without annoying me, but in this case, I was really irritated with Dani. Her reasoning for cutting Tyler off was just flimsy at best, cruel at worst, and it set the tone for my enjoyment. Still, I loved Tyler, how well he took to his situation, and I was glad in the end he got the love he deserved. Dani I did not care for, but Tyler was a great enough character to make up for her.
Meet Lisa Suzanne
Lisa Suzanne is a romance author who resides in Arizona with her husband and two kids.

She’s a former high school English teacher and college composition instructor.

When she's not chasing her kids, she can be found working on her latest book or watching reruns of Friends.
Connect with Lisa Suzanne


Hosted By:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...