
★ NOW AVAILABLE ★
𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝗪𝗮𝗻𝘁 by USA Today Bestselling Author, A.D. Justice, is live! This is a second chance, vacation romance, that will leave you breathless and anxious for the conclusion of this duet!
★ PURCHASE HERE
Amazon Universal: https://geni.us/HotRod
Apple Books Universal: https://geni.us/HotRodapple
Add it to your TBR:
All I Want: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/57011995-all-i-want
All I Need: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/57012011-all-i-need
𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝗪𝗮𝗻𝘁 by USA Today Bestselling Author, A.D. Justice, is live! This is a second chance, vacation romance, that will leave you breathless and anxious for the conclusion of this duet!
★ PURCHASE HERE
Amazon Universal: https://geni.us/HotRod
Apple Books Universal: https://geni.us/HotRodapple
Add it to your TBR:
All I Want: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/57011995-all-i-want
All I Need: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/57012011-all-i-need

Blurb
𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯.
Right time. Right place. Right woman.
I was blowing off steam when a guys’ trip led to a hot fling.
She was exactly what I needed for our ten days together.
I said I’d never fall in love.
I said I’d never get attached.
We were never supposed to see each other again.
We were never supposed to be anything more.
But when she comes back into my life, I remind myself of one thing:
Wrong place. Wrong time. Wrong man.
PREORDER ALL I NEED
Amazon Universal: https://geni.us/allineed
Apple Books Universal: https://geni.us/allineedapple
Nook: https://tinyurl.com/25xz2w5b
GP: https://tinyurl.com/wrbf4hsb
Kobo: https://tinyurl.com/ax8xtspx
Find more books by A.D. Justice: https://amzn.to/37EsSaL
𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯.
Right time. Right place. Right woman.
I was blowing off steam when a guys’ trip led to a hot fling.
She was exactly what I needed for our ten days together.
I said I’d never fall in love.
I said I’d never get attached.
We were never supposed to see each other again.
We were never supposed to be anything more.
But when she comes back into my life, I remind myself of one thing:
Wrong place. Wrong time. Wrong man.
PREORDER ALL I NEED
Amazon Universal: https://geni.us/allineed
Apple Books Universal: https://geni.us/allineedapple
Nook: https://tinyurl.com/25xz2w5b
GP: https://tinyurl.com/wrbf4hsb
Kobo: https://tinyurl.com/ax8xtspx
Find more books by A.D. Justice: https://amzn.to/37EsSaL
MY REVIEW
Daisy's fling with Rod should have ended, at the very least, with nothing but some pleasurable memories to take with her when she went back to her real life. Unfortunately, Rod is not the right man for her, not even for a fling. His issues are so far deep-seated that he continuously hurts those around him when he cannot deal with any kind of feelings for anyone other than his family and friends. But at least Daisy has the consolation that she handled the end with dignity, and knows she'll never have to see the asshole again. Right?
As it turns out, wrong, because now they're forced to be around each other on a regular basis. Will Daisy ever give Rod a second chance to redeem himself? Make up for the horrible way he treated her? Prove to her he can be the man she deserves?
OK, now I absolutely have to know what's going to happen next!! I was on the edge of my seat, reading as Rod fought for that redemption. I won't say if he got it, or if he even deserved it, but I will say the cliffhanger drove me batty and served its purpose: to make sure I come back to finish Daisy and Rod's story when All I Need is released.




Comments
Post a Comment