Skip to main content

Review / Blog Tour: The Truth (Charade #3) by Stella Gray

THE TRUTH (Charade #3) by Stella Gray
Release Date: May 25th

Add to Goodreads:
https://geni.us/TheTruthGR
Blurb
My family has given everything to salvage the Zoric name and reputation from my father's tarnished legacy.

I only needed a moment to destroy it all.

Along with two hearts.

It was supposed to be a simple charade. I never thought Ford and I would fall in love.

But I can't take back what I've done.

He can't change the past.

And what we've done changes everything.

But only if I stop running.

Someone has to lose either way. But when the truth comes out, it might just be all of us.

Book Three in the Charade Series.
MY REVIEW
The Truth starts out with a prologue from Ford's POV, and it's not pretty. And when Emzee finds out the info in that prologue? Yeah, even less pretty. Now Ford's got his work cut out for him to get her back. Then there's the Bratva closing in, Ford's ridiculous parents, all obstacles to these friends turned fake marrieds turned real. If Ford can convince her to give him the time of day, they just might be alright. Perhaps.

I have to admit that throughout this series, Ford has really gotten on my nerves. It was obvious, especially in The Lie, that he was a self-absorbed twit who thought nothing of Emzee's feelings until he actually fell in love with her. Then he started redeeming himself. Here in The Truth, he finally completely redeems himself, but not before really pissing me off during the prologue. Damn, poor Emzee, she's been through it. All the men in her life have lied to her, including Ford. How will he go about fixing his screwup?

Emzee and Ford come full circle by the time their story ends. They've faced a lot of obstacles, have gone from friends to fake married, to truly in love and standing by each other, and I enjoyed every page. I wanted to smack Ford more than once, but by the end, he had really grown and changed and became the man that Emzee deserved. The Charade series has got it all - passion, suspense, and love, and I was so happy as witnessed them finally obtain the happiness they had worked so hard for.

About The Author
Stella Gray is an emerging author of contemporary romance. When she is not writing, Stella loves to read, hike, knit and cuddle with her greyhound.
Connect w/Stella
Facebook: https://stellagray.pub/Facebook
Instagram: https://stellagray.pub/Instagram
Goodreads:https://stellagray.pub/Goodreads
Bookbub: https://stellagray.pub/BookBub
Amazon: https://stellagray.pub/Amazon
Paige Press Newsletter Signup:
https://www.subscribepage.com/paigepressnews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti

Review of One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti ONE LITTLE LIE Hollis is a good girl with a crush on a broody musician. Unfortunately, that boy, Adam, hates her. Why? Because the chip on his shoulder leaves him thinking good girl, rich girl Hollis is a lemming like everyone else in their small town. Which makes it even more unfortunate when years after their high school encounter, Hollis' best friend tries to stick up for her and ends up telling her parents that Adam is the the boyfriend Hollis doesn't actually have. Oops. How will Hollis ever convince Adam to go along with her little lie? I really liked One Little Lie. Hollis is a really naive girl, but she has such a huge heart that I couldn't help but fall in love with her spirit. She's so sweet, so compassionate, the kind of person this world needs more of. Adam, on the other hand, eh, he didn't do much for me. His chip on the shoulder, broody asshole attitude did nothing to endear me to him, but because H...

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...