✨✨ โ๐ ๐ฅ โ๐๐จ โ๐๐๐๐๐ค๐✨✨
๐๐ฟ๐ฎ๐ป๐ฑ ๐๐ถ๐ฒ๐, ๐ฏ๐ผ๐ผ๐ธ ๐ญ ๐ถ๐ป ๐ง๐ต๐ฒ ๐ฃ๐ฟ๐ผ๐บ๐ถ๐๐ฒ ๐ฑ๐๐ฒ๐, ๐ฎ ๐๐๐ฒ๐ฎ๐บ๐, ๐ฏ๐ถ๐น๐น๐ถ๐ผ๐ป๐ฎ๐ถ๐ฟ๐ฒ ๐ฟ๐ผ๐บ๐ฎ๐ป๐ฐ๐ฒ ๐ฏ๐ ๐๐ ๐๐ฎ๐๐ธ๐ฒ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐๐ฉ๐!
#๐ญ-๐ฐ๐น๐ถ๐ฐ๐ธ ๐๐ผ๐ฑ๐ฎ๐!

BLURB
They say love makes the world go around.
Mason Lowell set mine spinning.
One night.
Three kisses.
And the promise of more when morning came.
While the city of London slept, he made good on our promise. Only to cut me with his words as the sun broke.
I ran from him—I always ran. But Mason Lowell was different, and he wouldn’t let me go without a fight, finding my flaws and embedding himself into them.
My push was strong. I spent my whole life perfecting it. But his pull was unashamedly stronger, and the rope he bound around my heart was his to pull at will.
Love was shared—so much love. Promises were made—he broke every one. And then just when I think we are playing in the same key...
The music stops.
Grand Lies is book one of The Promise Duet. It is a Billionaire Contemporary Romance and contains themes suited to mature readers.
This book is part of a Duet and is not a standalone.
Add to Goodreads ➜ https://bit.ly/3fwcI6m
They say love makes the world go around.
Mason Lowell set mine spinning.
One night.
Three kisses.
And the promise of more when morning came.
While the city of London slept, he made good on our promise. Only to cut me with his words as the sun broke.
I ran from him—I always ran. But Mason Lowell was different, and he wouldn’t let me go without a fight, finding my flaws and embedding himself into them.
My push was strong. I spent my whole life perfecting it. But his pull was unashamedly stronger, and the rope he bound around my heart was his to pull at will.
Love was shared—so much love. Promises were made—he broke every one. And then just when I think we are playing in the same key...
The music stops.
Grand Lies is book one of The Promise Duet. It is a Billionaire Contemporary Romance and contains themes suited to mature readers.
This book is part of a Duet and is not a standalone.
Add to Goodreads ➜ https://bit.ly/3fwcI6m

PURCHASE LINK
Universal Link ➜ https://books2read.com/grandliesjchawke
Add Grand Love, Book Two in the Promise Duet to Goodreads ➜ https://bit.ly/GL-GR
Pre-order Grand Love ➜ https://books2read.com/GrandLove-PromiseDuet
Universal Link ➜ https://books2read.com/grandliesjchawke
Add Grand Love, Book Two in the Promise Duet to Goodreads ➜ https://bit.ly/GL-GR
Pre-order Grand Love ➜ https://books2read.com/GrandLove-PromiseDuet
MY REVIEW
Nina has worked her tail off to finally open her own dance studio. It hasn't been easy overcoming her awful childhood and making something of herself, but she succeeded all on her own. Well, with emotional support from her besties, but the work was all hers. Then she meets a protective alpha af guy at a club and he manages to get past her (admittedly drunk) walls and she allows herself to have some fun with him. Too bad he opens up his mouth and ruins everything right after. Now she's even more glad she'll never see him again. Or won't she?
Mason isn't used to being tied up in knots over a woman, but Nina's got him all sorts of off balance. He will get his chance to redeem himself with her. And, more importantly, he will have her, she will be his. After all, a man like him is used to getting his way...
The heat level between these two is seriously off the charts!! The push and pull, the running and coming back, all part of their intense emotions, and I was riveted the whole way through. Unfortunately, there was a nasty cliffhanger and now I'm stuck twiddling my thumbs, waiting very impatiently until Grand Love releases in September. As far as I'm concerned, that isn't anywhere near soon enough for me.

TEASERS


ABOUT THE AUTHOR

JC Hawke is an author of contemporary romance. She lives in the South-West of the United Kingdom with her husband, two daughters, and beagle woofer.
AUTHOR LINKS
FB Author Page | ReaderGroup | Instagram | GR | AMZ Author Page | Website
AUTHOR LINKS
FB Author Page | ReaderGroup | Instagram | GR | AMZ Author Page | Website

Comments
Post a Comment