
Good Intentions, the all-new, emotional and tempting romance and the conclusion to the Intentions Duet from USA Today bestselling author Ella Frank is available now!

Gabriel Romero made me hungry for things I’d never wanted,
and starved of the things I didn’t think I’d ever need.
Until now…
Until him…
and starved of the things I didn’t think I’d ever need.
Until now…
Until him…
I was never the man who believed in love, romance, or happily ever afters. I was married to my work, and happy to be that way. Until one night, not too long ago, when an audacious young man lied his way into my life and showed me what I’d been missing.
Bold and sexy, with a face that could melt through the iciest of exteriors, Gabriel Romero is the one factor I never saw coming. There are so many reasons we shouldn’t work—my age, his, our career goals in life—and yet we are drawn together by a passion for music, and each other, that neither of us can deny.
I’ve always been the one to think things through, to follow my head instead of my heart. But if I don’t open myself to what’s possible, instead of thinking of all the ways this seems impossible, I might miss out on the best thing that has ever happened to me.
So I’m taking a chance, and laying myself at his mercy, opening my heart with nothing but good intentions. Only time will tell if Gabriel Romero decides to let me back in.
Bold and sexy, with a face that could melt through the iciest of exteriors, Gabriel Romero is the one factor I never saw coming. There are so many reasons we shouldn’t work—my age, his, our career goals in life—and yet we are drawn together by a passion for music, and each other, that neither of us can deny.
I’ve always been the one to think things through, to follow my head instead of my heart. But if I don’t open myself to what’s possible, instead of thinking of all the ways this seems impossible, I might miss out on the best thing that has ever happened to me.
So I’m taking a chance, and laying myself at his mercy, opening my heart with nothing but good intentions. Only time will tell if Gabriel Romero decides to let me back in.
Good Intentions is the second book in the Intentions Duet.

Grab yours or read for ZERO PENNIES in Kindle Unlimited!
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2Rekidh
Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/GoodIntention
Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3e593wI
Start the duet today!
Bad Intentions
Amazon: https://amzn.to/3mm55T1
Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/BadIntentions
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2Rekidh
Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/GoodIntention
Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3e593wI
Start the duet today!
Bad Intentions
Amazon: https://amzn.to/3mm55T1
Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/BadIntentions
MY REVIEW
Gabriel's understandably upset when he finds Marcus has flown to New York for an interview, WITHOUT informing Gabriel. So after hanging up on Marcus twice, he's decided that if Marcus does want to pursue a relationship with him, it will be up to Marcus to not only come apologize to him, but to put in the work required to prove to him that he's indeed wanting him, wanting a relationship. And this is just one of the parts I loved about this conclusion to Gabe and Marcus' story - Gabriel stands up for himself, knows he deserves someone to work for him, to treat him like he matters.
For so long, Marcus' only focus has been his work, but one daring guy with a defiant, gorgeous mouth, has invaded his life, invaded his thoughts, and he can't seem to shake him, even as he's about to go into the biggest interview of his life. He's never really done the relationship thing, has even informed Gabriel of this, but even he's not so dense as to not realize he's messed up by not telling him he was going to New York for an interview. Now he's set on winning back his beautiful young distraction, and he just may find his heart is about to be handed to Gabriel along the way.
I just loved the final part of Gabriel and Marcus' story. The two of them work out their problems early enough that they don't spend the whole story freaking out or driving me into angst overload, but yet everything was done in a very human, realistic way. They had to come to terms with their age gap, their different stations and stages in life, and possibly even different places of residence. They did it with so much heart, more heat than my Kindle could almost handle, and with witty, snarky dialogue that made me fall in love even more. And, to make things even better, Logan and Tate were popping in and out, as well as Priest, Robbie and Julien. All the guys are there, surrounding this adorable couple with the love they deserved.

About Ella Frank
Ella Frank is the USA Today Bestselling Author of the Temptation series, including Try, Take, and Trust and is the co-author of the fan-favorite erotic serial, Sex Addict. Her Exquisite series has been praised as “scorching hot!” and “enticingly sexy!”
A life-long fan of the romance genre, Ella writes contemporary and erotic fiction.
Some of her favorite authors include Tiffany Reisz, Kresley Cole, Riley Hart, J.R. Ward, Erika Wilde, Gena Showalter, and Carly Philips.
Connect with Ella
Facebook: http://bit.ly/2sYAgNc
Instagram: http://bit.ly/2tM6vPy
Twitter: http://bit.ly/2TbuBOf
Stay up to date with Ella by joining her mailing list: http://bit.ly/2FFDzeI
Website: https://www.ellafrank.com
Ella Frank is the USA Today Bestselling Author of the Temptation series, including Try, Take, and Trust and is the co-author of the fan-favorite erotic serial, Sex Addict. Her Exquisite series has been praised as “scorching hot!” and “enticingly sexy!”
A life-long fan of the romance genre, Ella writes contemporary and erotic fiction.
Some of her favorite authors include Tiffany Reisz, Kresley Cole, Riley Hart, J.R. Ward, Erika Wilde, Gena Showalter, and Carly Philips.
Connect with Ella
Facebook: http://bit.ly/2sYAgNc
Instagram: http://bit.ly/2tM6vPy
Twitter: http://bit.ly/2TbuBOf
Stay up to date with Ella by joining her mailing list: http://bit.ly/2FFDzeI
Website: https://www.ellafrank.com

Comments
Post a Comment