Skip to main content

Review / Release Blitz: Doctor Arrogance (Cocky Hero Club) by Alandra Knight

Title: Doctor Arrogance
A Cocky Hero Club Novel
Author: Alandra Knight
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: July 25, 2021

Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward are excited to bring you the Cocky Hero Club: original works from various authors inspired by Keeland and Ward's New York Times bestselling Cocky Bastard series.

BLURB
I don’t need a man in my life to be happy…
What I need? A vacation.
Vitamin Sea? Yes, please!
The charming, handsome stranger sitting next to me on the plane talking all the way to paradise? Perfect start to this trip. I can resist him and his smoldering looks, killer smile and confident attitude.
Until I figure out that he’s my neighbor at the resort. His washboard abs and that perfect V…I don’t think I can resist him for a whole week.
Giving in to temptation is easy. The souvenir he leaves me with? Not so much.
What happens when the thrill of paradise is washed away?
Will he go, or can I convince him to stay?

Doctor Arrogance is a contemporary romance inspired by all books in the Cocky Bastard Series.
PURCHASE LINKS
AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
Free in Kindle Unlimited
MY REVIEW
Destiny's flight mate is gorgeous. But she'll never see him again. Until she does. Until she finds out he's her neighbor at the hotel where she's staying on vacation. Can she resist him? Should she resist him? Maybe she should have a vacation fling with the hottie she'll never see again after.

Jace is just as damaged as Destiny, by his own past relationship, so a vacation fling sounds good to him, too. But what happens when the consequences of that fling present themselves right in his face? Will he react with grace and heart? Or push Destiny away with unthinking words?

Doctor Arrogance is a great addition to the Cocky Hero Club. It's steamy with two really likable leads, a great secondary cast with familiar cameos, and the emotional connection the two share is even stronger than their physical one, which is the best balance a romance can have.

JULY RELEASES
AUTHOR BIO
Alandra Knight is a contemporary-real feel romance author who is fueled by caffeine and sarcasm. Her stories can be classified as page turning, unpredictable, full of heart felt moments, hot and heavy love scenes featuring imperfectly perfect characters with tattered hearts.

When Alandra isn’t writing, you can find her enjoying audiobooks, reading, puzzles, and making messes while creating craft projects.

Alandra loves connecting with her readers, check out her official Author Website WWW.ALANDRAKNIGHT.COM and sign up for the Alandra Knight official newsletter and never miss an update.
AUTHOR LINKS
COCKY HERO CLUB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...