Skip to main content

Review / Release Blitz: Coded (Everyday Heroes World) by Rachel Radner

Rachel Radner's Coded is a heartfelt, friends to lovers, contemporary romance written in K. Bromberg's Everyday Heroes Worlds.


Maddie

Ashton's a wreck of the man I knew a few months ago, a soul missing his greatest piece. I'm caught in the crossfire, a woman desiring an unattainable man. A man who's still pining after his ex and probably always will be.

Every so often, I catch him looking at me a certain way. A way that tells me he might want something more. But there's too much heartache there, and I'd be a fool to let someone in who I already know will burn me.

Ashton

Maddie's the wildcard in my code. The woman who might break every boundary I've set. She's beautiful, kind, and the gentlest soul I've ever encountered. But I can't get involved with anyone again -- that was the promise I made to myself when my ex broke my heart.

Problem is, at the rate Maddie and I are going, she's about to bypass every command I've ever written. I just can't let her succeed.


Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!
https://geni.us/Coded
 
Goodreads: http://bit.ly/3sgvGmV


MY REVIEW
Maddie's empathic mind can feel the despair from the diner she just accidentally helped humiliate. Never did she imagine that months later she'd hire him to design a website for her failing restaurant, or that they'd become friends, or that she'd fall in love with him.

Ashton cannot for the life of him, get over how wrong his code for his ex was. He'll never get over Vanessa, or how wrong he was about her and their relationship. But then along comes this woman and she brings his heart to life. Has he found the woman to make him break his vow of never getting involved with another woman who might hurt him?

These two...so many insecurities, so much pain - I hurt for them both, and I loved their story. How they went from friends to more, and how much they both grew so much, especially Ashton. He's not the alpha male we're all so fond of in romance these days, no, he's sensitive and smart, and quite adorable. He does display latent anger issues, but the man has been working on them for years, and only slipped once since. I can't help but love a guy who knows there's a problem, admits it, and actively works on that problem. This slightly out of the box romance is wonderful, and a perfect fit for Bromberg's Everyday Heroes World.

Coded is written in New York Times Bestselling author K. Bromberg's Everyday Heroes World, which is one of two KB Worlds projects. With over 100 authors, who were selected by and are working with K. Bromberg, these stories will be fan fiction at its finest—and sexiest. Devoted fans of the Driven and Everyday Heroes series will have the opportunity to revisit their favorite characters and settings. You can find out more about K. Bromberg and the KB Worlds at kbworlds.com.
KB Worlds Amazon Page: https://amzn.to/3dpfvuX 
KB Worlds Facebook Group: https://bit.ly/2Vez4Aa 
KB Worlds Newsletter: https://bit.ly/2B226Mo

Meet Rachel
Rachel Radner has been writing since the first grade when her teacher handed her a journal and instructed her to write about her day. Since then she's continued journalling... though she spends most of her time writing fictional stories. There's always another idea that comes to her randomly. You should see the notes on her phone. Seriously.

Rachel lives in Los Angeles, CA with her husband and two furry Golden Retrievers (*cough* children *cough*). When she isn't writing, she can be seen drinking coffee or tea... and probably watching something geeky on the internet. Or one of her favorite movies like Casablanca. Oh yeah, and she also has an unhealthy obsession with history and learning languages. Namely, German, Latin, and French.

Look out for the linguist character coming to a Rachel Radner book near you.
 
Connect with Rachel
Website | www.rachelradner.com
Goodreads | https://bit.ly/2PZ2a6H
Amazon | https://amzn.to/39NEd9q
Facebook | www.facebook.com/rachelradner
Facebook Group | www.facebook.com/groups/rachelradner
Instagram | www.instagram.com/rachelradnerauthor
Twitter | www.twitter.com/rachelradner
Bookbub | https://bit.ly/3fNJRwm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...