Skip to main content

Review / Release Blitz: A Chance for Us (Willow Creek Valley #4) by Corinne Michaels



A Chance for Us by Corinne Michaels is now live!

My marriage started as a lie.

But some lies are worth telling.

My father's dying wish was to walk me down the aisle, and I'd do anything for him.

Even marry a man I don't love.

So when my fiance jilts me only days before the ceremony, I turn to my college friend, Oliver Parkerson, and convince him to marry me.

My family hasn't met either man, so I'm confident we can pull this off.

But the feelings, our touches, the way my heart beats for him... none of it feels pretend. The way he holds me at night and carries me through loss tells me he's not acting either.

I didn't mean to fall for my fake husband, but real love was the one thing I couldn't predict.

Except, nothing built on lies can last--I know that better than anyone.

But the truth might tear us apart forever.

Download today on Amazon, Apple Books, Audible, Barnes & Noble, Google Play, Kobo!
Amazon: https://geni.us/ACFUAmazon
Apple Books: https://geni.us/ACFU_Apple
Nook: https://geni.us/ACFUNook
Kobo: https://geni.us/ACFU_Kobo
Google Play: https://geni.us/ACFUGoogle
Audible: https://geni.us/ACFU_Audible
Narrated by: Zachary Webber & Vanessa Edwin
Goodreads: https://geni.us/ACFUGR


MY REVIEW

Maren would do anything for her father, including giving him his last wish before he passes - that he walk her down the aisle to her prospective groom. Well, she doesn't have a fake fiancé any longer. So asking her friend from college to do her this one tiny favor is her last ditch, crazy scheme to give her dad the one thing he wants most before he leaves her. But when what starts out on a lie, as faker than fake, turns very real, can she and and Oliver make the leap to true love and real marriage? Or will Oliver once again be no one's first choice?


I'm so sad that with Oliver and Maren's story, we say goodbye to the Willow Creek Valley crew. It's been quite a ride! But I really do think Corinne saved the best for last and that they are the best couple to end this series on a high note. There's a bit of everything here - fun, witty banter especially from Oliver, seriously hot chemistry, some emotional moments, and the whole circle of loved ones around them, making me remember just why I love Corinne's writing. I'm going to miss this series, but will keep Oliver and Maren and all the others in my heart and take them out on my Kindle to read again when I am feeling nostalgic for them.


Meet Corinne
Corinne Michaels is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of romance novels. Her stories are chock full of emotion, humor, and unrelenting love, and she enjoys putting her characters through intense heartbreak before finding a way to heal them through their struggles.

Corinne is a former Navy wife and happily married to the man of her dreams. She began her writing career after spending months away from her husband while he was deployed--reading and writing were her escapes from the loneliness. Corinne now lives in Virginia with her husband and is the emotional, witty, sarcastic, and fun-loving mom of two beautiful children.

Connect with Corinne
Website: http://corinnemichaels.com
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/2N1H2Gb
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1NVZmhv
Facebook: https://bit.ly/1iwLh6y
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/corinnemichaelsbooks/
Instagram: https://bit.ly/2L1Vzo6
Twitter: https://bit.ly/2Jcp29z
TikTok: www.tiktok.com/@corinnemichaelsauthor
Bookbub: https://bit.ly/2yc6rss
Pinterest: https://bit.ly/2m7MkEL
Verve: https://ververomance.com/app/corinnemichaels
CMBOOKS TO 77948

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti

Review of One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti ONE LITTLE LIE Hollis is a good girl with a crush on a broody musician. Unfortunately, that boy, Adam, hates her. Why? Because the chip on his shoulder leaves him thinking good girl, rich girl Hollis is a lemming like everyone else in their small town. Which makes it even more unfortunate when years after their high school encounter, Hollis' best friend tries to stick up for her and ends up telling her parents that Adam is the the boyfriend Hollis doesn't actually have. Oops. How will Hollis ever convince Adam to go along with her little lie? I really liked One Little Lie. Hollis is a really naive girl, but she has such a huge heart that I couldn't help but fall in love with her spirit. She's so sweet, so compassionate, the kind of person this world needs more of. Adam, on the other hand, eh, he didn't do much for me. His chip on the shoulder, broody asshole attitude did nothing to endear me to him, but because H...

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...