Skip to main content

Review / Release Blitz: Broken Reign by Ava Harrison


Broken Reign by Ava Harrison is now live!


From USA Today bestselling author Ava Harrison
comes a gritty, twisted standalone romance.


I have one goal—take down the man responsible for my parents' deaths.
Until I lock eyes with a stranger across the courtroom.
 
Tobias Kosta.
Notorious billionaire. Rumored criminal.
And the most beautiful man I’ve ever seen.
 
Once I leave this courtroom, I hope to never see him again.
But then he hires me to be his lawyer. And I’m forced deeper into his world.
 
He’s enigmatic.
Dangerous.
Ignites a passion I can’t ignore.
 
The closer I get to him, the more secrets unravel.

Is he my past?
My future?
Or my downfall?


Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!
http://mybook.to/brokenreign

Goodreads: https://shor.by/BRTBR


MY REVIEW

Tobias has been looking for Skye for decades. Now that he's found her, he's not letting her go. He's hired her to be his legal counsel, never letting on that she's more than just his lawyer. But she's looking for the same thing - to find who is responsible for her parents' deaths, just as he's looking for the same thing. Together they can take on anything.

This world full of damaged billionaires is a dark one with secrets and things best left unrevealed. I've loved all the couples - the anti-heroes and the fierce women who bring them to their knees. Skye is tough, strong and smart and loves her family fiercely. Tobias is the perfect match for her, looking for answers, looking for the girl from all those years ago who's now the fierce woman he's fallen in love with. Now I can't wait for more this intriguing, suspenseful world the author has created.

Meet Ava Harrison
Ava Harrison is a USA Today and Amazon bestselling author.
When she's not journaling her life, you can find her window shopping, cooking dinner for her family, or curled up on her couch reading a book.

Connect with Ava
Website | www.avaharrisonauthor.com
Goodreads | https://bit.ly/39CEPiP
Amazon | https://amzn.to/3fRtspY
Facebook | https://bit.ly/37zVr8C
Facebook Group | https://bit.ly/3uShzVc
Instagram | https://bit.ly/39z8EAT
Twitter | https://bit.ly/33CLV3o
TikTok | https://bit.ly/3rxas6f
Bookbub | https://bit.ly/33CU5Zz
Newsletter | https://bit.ly/2I2vHsy
Text Harrison to 313131

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...