Skip to main content

Review / Release Blitz: Goodbye Never by Prescott Lane


Goodbye Never by Prescott Lane is now live!


All the best love stories are tragic. Ours is no different.

Lennon is the woman who should have always been mine. The one that I let slip through my fingers time and time again. I was young, stupid, and arrogant enough to think love would wait.

Being in the Marines has taught me patience. The enemy never strikes when you expect it. Love is the same way.

And falling in love with your best friend requires a special type of patience.

So when tragedy strikes, the only thing I can do is be what I’ve always been to her — her best friend.

I’ve learned everything has a cost — even love. Lennon has paid dearly.

But I’m not about to let tragedy steal our happily ever after.




MY REVIEW

Duke knows he screwed up, keeping Lennon in the friend zone their whole lives, but the time has come for him to do something about it. Or is it the time? Lennon's suffered a loss perhaps not even her best friend can help her with, especially the best friend who left her all those years ago.

Lennon and Duke, moms who are best friends, and best friends themselves, but friends who've always had more than friendly feelings for each other. Lennon never did anything to potentially strain their friendship, and finally moved on from her unrequited feelings. But now that she's suffered a major loss, and Duke's back for hier. Is she willing to let Duke into her heart, knowing he could break it all over again, the way he did when he left her to enlist?

This one tugged on my heartstrings more than a little. There was so much pain and suffering going on, Lennon because she lost Chase, Duke because he was finally seeing what he had missed out on by putting Lennon in the friend zone, and knowing she moved on from him. But they were one of those couples you just knew were meant for each other, to be together, even if they had to overcome more than a few obstacles on the way. I loved them, loved their story, even though I shed more than a tear or two.

Meet Prescott Lane
Prescott Lane is the USA TODAY best-selling author of ALL MY LIFE. She's written several other romance books with strong heroines and swoon-worthy heroes. She is originally from Little Rock, Arkansas, and holds a degree in sociology and an MSW from Tulane University. She married her college sweetheart, and they currently live in New Orleans with their two children and two crazy dogs. Prescott started writing at the age of five, and sold her first story about a talking turtle to her father for a quarter. She later turned to writing romance novels because there aren't enough happily ever afters in real life. 

Connect with Prescott
Website | authorprescottlane.com
Goodreads | https://bit.ly/2XMt2YM
Amazon | https://amzn.to/33KCvDz
Facebook | https://bit.ly/2XPBh6p
Facebook Group | https://bit.ly/33Kb9xk
Instagram | https://bit.ly/33I2Ulz
Twitter | www.twitter.com/prescottlane1
Bookbub |  https://bit.ly/2DxUMJQ
Pinterest | https://bit.ly/3ipzxZi
Verve Romance | https://bit.ly/2EaFgmU
Newsletter | https://bit.ly/36SqWOw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...