Love Lessons (Brooklyn #7) by Sarina Bowen is LIVE!
PURCHASE LINKS
Amazon: https://geni.us/lovelessons-amazon
Apple Books: https://geni.us/lovelessons-apple
Kobo: https://geni.us/lovelessons-kobo
Nook: https://geni.us/lovelessons-nook
Google: https://geni.us/lovelessons-google
Audio: COMING SOON
ADD TO GOODREADS: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/60811919-love-lessons
Amazon: https://geni.us/lovelessons-amazon
Apple Books: https://geni.us/lovelessons-apple
Kobo: https://geni.us/lovelessons-kobo
Nook: https://geni.us/lovelessons-nook
Google: https://geni.us/lovelessons-google
Audio: COMING SOON
ADD TO GOODREADS: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/60811919-love-lessons
RELEASE DATE: JULY 12, 2022
Blurb
He needs an image makeover, she needs a mojo upgrade. A new lessons-in-seduction hockey romance from Wall Street Journal bestselling author Sarina Bowen.
After I’m arrested for throwing a raucous party, my hockey team says I have an image problem. And I need to fix it, stat.
Charity work? Check. Haircut? Sure. But I draw the line at hiring my neighbor to style me. In the first place “style” shouldn’t be a verb. And I’m tired of people who’d judge me on appearances.
Vera and I don’t see eye to eye on anything. She wants me to try on clothes, while I just want to remove hers. She's distractingly pretty, with soulful eyes and a sinful mouth that likes to argue with me.
But when management threatens my summer vacation, I grudgingly agree to Vera’s unusual proposal: she’ll give me an image makeover. But in return, she wants lessons in the art of seduction.
It sounds a little nutty, but I know a good opening when I hear it. Besides, it’s not like I’ll ever fall for her…
MY REVIEW
Ian needs an image makeover. Vera needs some...love lessons. An equal exchange that should involve fun for all, right? No feelings, though...
Vera's never really done the fling thing, but given how horrible her last relationship was, she knows she needs some lessons on how to seduce a guy. Who better than a playboy hockey star. One who looks like a fashion model and knows his way around a woman's body. And what better locale than Italy, where Ian and some mates are heading on vacation? She just has to keep her heart intact, has to make sure she doesn't fall for the commitment-phobe that Ian is.
Ian is the last person to want a makeover, but if he doesn't want to possibly be traded, then he needs to change his ways and his appearance, which as of late, has been a bit rough looking. So when he and his neighbor Vera are the two singles on a vacation in Italy, he knows he has to take her up on her proposal of a swap - lessons for a makeover. It's not exactly a hardship to teach her how to let go in the bedroom, but knows at the end of the vacation they'll be going their separate ways. Will he be able to keep to the rules of no feelings allowed?
This was just what I needed to read right now - fun, witty, sexy, and light-hearted with a great couple and an equally great surrounding cast. Ian is swoony, funny & straightforward and Vera is so relatable with her insecurities but with a big heart and a sassy mouth. I love the Brooklyn hockey world Sarina has created. Now I can't wait for the next hockey player to get hit by love and brought to his knees.








Comments
Post a Comment