Skip to main content

Review / Release Blitz: Shameless by Jennifer Sucevic

👄NEW RELEASE👄
SHAMELESS by Jennifer Sucevic is LIVE!

Grab Your Copy Today:
books2read.com/shamelesscc


BLURB:
If I’m smart, I’ll avoid her like the plague. Except…when have I ever been smart?

From USA Today bestselling author Jennifer Sucevic comes a sexy new adult, college sports romance.

Sure…I’ll admit it, women have come and gone from my life since I was in high school. They’re nothing more than a warm body to sink into at the end of a long day. Even though I’m upfront about not being interested in a relationship, there are always a few persistent females who think they’ll be the one to change my mind.

Don’t worry, it doesn’t take long to disabuse them of that notion. Once they realize a couple hours of fun between the sheets is all I’m looking for, they get the hint and move on to greener pastures.

And you know what?

That’s exactly the way I like it. I’ve got enough on my plate with my new job as assistant coach for the Claremont Cougars and returning to college after a seven-year hiatus to finish up my degree.

A woman is the last thing I want.

Or need.

I’m happy on my own.

For the most part.

All that changes when I run into a blonde bombshell in the guy’s locker room. Once I lay my hands on her, it takes every ounce of self-restraint to set her free instead of dragging her closer the way I want. But releasing her is exactly what I do a few seconds before my new boss walks through the door.

And introduces me to his daughter.

Did I mention she’s twenty?

Which makes her completely off-limits.

*Shameless first appeared in the Kiss & Tell anthology*

Find other books by Jennifer Sucevic here: www.jennifersucevic.com


MY REVIEW

Mason's finally doing something for himself after having given up his immediate future to raise his brother. He's the assistant coach for the university football team, he's working with the man he idolizes, and he's even finishing up his own education. Then a beautiful blonde inserts herself into his life and won't leave no matter how grumpy he is with her. How can he possibly stay away from Poppy even though she's as off-limits and forbidden as possible? The coach's daughter, almost a decade younger. Not exactly what (who) he should be focusing on, but he can't resist.


Poppy isn't about to let Mason ice her out so that she'll leave him alone. She wants him and has him she will. Until something someone says rings true to her and now she's questioning them. Should she have listened to Mason when he tried to push her away so many times?


Age gap ✔ Forbidden ✔ Steamy af ✔ Sports ✔ All these tropes that I love so of course I had to read, and I'm glad I did because Shameless is just the kind of age gap, forbidden story I like best. The forbidden deliciousness, the angst, and two wonderful characters, whew!


ABOUT JENNIFER SUCEVIC
Jennifer is a USA Today bestselling author who has published seventeen New Adult and Mature Young Adult novels. Her novels have been translated into both German and Dutch. Audiobooks are also in the works. She has a bachelor’s degree in History and a master’s degree in Educational Psychology from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. She spent five years working as a high school counselor before relocating with her family. Jennifer lives in the Midwest with her husband and four children.

AUTHOR LINKS
Facebook Group | Facebook Page | Instagram | Amazon | Bookbub | Goodreads | Website | TikTok | Newsletter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti

Review of One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti ONE LITTLE LIE Hollis is a good girl with a crush on a broody musician. Unfortunately, that boy, Adam, hates her. Why? Because the chip on his shoulder leaves him thinking good girl, rich girl Hollis is a lemming like everyone else in their small town. Which makes it even more unfortunate when years after their high school encounter, Hollis' best friend tries to stick up for her and ends up telling her parents that Adam is the the boyfriend Hollis doesn't actually have. Oops. How will Hollis ever convince Adam to go along with her little lie? I really liked One Little Lie. Hollis is a really naive girl, but she has such a huge heart that I couldn't help but fall in love with her spirit. She's so sweet, so compassionate, the kind of person this world needs more of. Adam, on the other hand, eh, he didn't do much for me. His chip on the shoulder, broody asshole attitude did nothing to endear me to him, but because H...

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...