INFAMOUS PARK AVENUE PRINCE by Ella Frank & Brooke Blaine is LIVE!
💜 𝗔𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗼𝗻: https://amzn.to/3OBUiTa
💜 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗮𝗹: https://mybook.to/Infamousebook
💜 𝗔𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗼𝗻: https://amzn.to/3OBUiTa
💜 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗮𝗹: https://mybook.to/Infamousebook
Who are we? Like you even need to ask. We’re the seven richer-than-sin legacies causing debauchery at the prestigious Astor University in Manhattan.
Some call us spoiled.
Some call us trouble.
But everyone calls us the Park Avenue Princes.
Weston LaRue
“The Playboy”
I’m never one to turn down a bet. Especially not when it comes to retaliating against the dean for pulling a dick move before summer break.
So when the dean’s golden child arrives at Astor for his freshman year, my fellow troublemakers throw down a wager I can’t resist.
The target: the dean’s son, John Thomas Hawthorne, or “JT.”
The bet: corruption in any way I choose.
It should’ve been easy. With his mess of brown curls, pouty lips, and good-boy reputation, JT is the perfect revenge. And even better? He’s straight.
Challenge accepted. I’ll do whatever it takes to prove a point, no matter how reckless it might be.
Game. On.
Infamous Park Avenue Prince is the first standalone novel in the Park Avenue Princes world.
Some call us spoiled.
Some call us trouble.
But everyone calls us the Park Avenue Princes.
Weston LaRue
“The Playboy”
I’m never one to turn down a bet. Especially not when it comes to retaliating against the dean for pulling a dick move before summer break.
So when the dean’s golden child arrives at Astor for his freshman year, my fellow troublemakers throw down a wager I can’t resist.
The target: the dean’s son, John Thomas Hawthorne, or “JT.”
The bet: corruption in any way I choose.
It should’ve been easy. With his mess of brown curls, pouty lips, and good-boy reputation, JT is the perfect revenge. And even better? He’s straight.
Challenge accepted. I’ll do whatever it takes to prove a point, no matter how reckless it might be.
Game. On.
Infamous Park Avenue Prince is the first standalone novel in the Park Avenue Princes world.
MY REVIEW
JT's warned on his first day at his new school by his mom the Dean, that the boys here, (some of them), are trouble with a capital T. So when one of those boys approached him in class, he really should have known better than to have even engaged with him. He couldn't resist West's smooth charm, though, and now here he is, falling hard for this privileged, sexier than should be allowed, rich boy. But in the end, he will come to regret not heeding his mom's warning, because West has a huge secret that can break his heart.
The bet West made with his fellow troublemakers seemed like something fun at the time. But now that he's actually gotten to know JT, and sorta kinda may have developed real feelings for him, guilt is plaguing him. He has to tell JT, but can't bring himself to because he knows for sure he'll lose him if he does. If he could just have more time with this sweet guy, more time to make him fall for him, then perhaps JT will be able to forgive him when he finds out.
I already know I'm going to love all the Park Avenue Princes after reading West and JT's story. Their chemistry is smokin' hot, genuine even though they started off on false pretenses, and the way they so easily fell into each other - is just so much fun. I was cringing, though, waiting for the inevitable blowup when JT found out what West had been hiding from him, and when it came, it hurt. I wanted to hug poor JT and smack West (and East). Thankfully West got a little talking to and figured out giving good grovel is the way to go when trying to win back someone's love. I'm not sure which Prince will fall in love next, but I'm anxiously waiting for it!
ARC provided by the authors for an honest review.








Comments
Post a Comment