I'm Your Guy by Sarina Bowen is LIVE!
RELEASE DATE: OCTOBER 10, 2023
RELEASE DATE: OCTOBER 10, 2023
Purchase Links:
Amazon: https://geni.us/Im-Your-Guy-Amazon
Apple Books: https://geni.us/Im-Your-Guy-Apple
Kobo: https://geni.us/Im-Your-Guy-Kobo
Nook: https://geni.us/Im-Your-Guy-Nook
Audio: https://geni.us/Im-Your-Guy-Audio
Paperback: https://bit.ly/44T2GnJ
All links in one place: https://shor.by/HockeyGuys
ADD TO GOODREADS: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/122753552-i-m-your-guy
Goodreads Giveaway: https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/373772-i-m-your-guy
Amazon: https://geni.us/Im-Your-Guy-Amazon
Apple Books: https://geni.us/Im-Your-Guy-Apple
Kobo: https://geni.us/Im-Your-Guy-Kobo
Nook: https://geni.us/Im-Your-Guy-Nook
Audio: https://geni.us/Im-Your-Guy-Audio
Paperback: https://bit.ly/44T2GnJ
All links in one place: https://shor.by/HockeyGuys
ADD TO GOODREADS: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/122753552-i-m-your-guy
Goodreads Giveaway: https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/373772-i-m-your-guy
TOMMASO
The furniture district is my personal hell. I don’t know my ass from an ottoman. But when a hot designer comes to my rescue, I realize my problems are bigger than the house I’m trying to furnish.
A scorching kiss over fabric samples makes me question all my choices. But is it too late to change my entire life to get more of them?
CARTER
I need this gig, but my cocky new client leaves out a couple crucial details:
He doesn’t mention that he's a famous hockey player. And he doesn’t own up to the way he’s always trying to undress me with his dark, broody eyes.
The man throws out more mixed signals than a broken traffic light. I've never been more sexually frustrated in my entire life. I need to back away before I do something stupid, like lose my heart.
Oops. Too late.
The furniture district is my personal hell. I don’t know my ass from an ottoman. But when a hot designer comes to my rescue, I realize my problems are bigger than the house I’m trying to furnish.
A scorching kiss over fabric samples makes me question all my choices. But is it too late to change my entire life to get more of them?
CARTER
I need this gig, but my cocky new client leaves out a couple crucial details:
He doesn’t mention that he's a famous hockey player. And he doesn’t own up to the way he’s always trying to undress me with his dark, broody eyes.
The man throws out more mixed signals than a broken traffic light. I've never been more sexually frustrated in my entire life. I need to back away before I do something stupid, like lose my heart.
Oops. Too late.
MY REVIEW
Carter's life has imploded. His business decisions leave a lot to be desired. So do his personal decisions. So now he's out a boyfriend, and his interior design business is almost completely done. Then he meets the most beautiful, gorgeous man he's ever seen, and he literally saves Carter, and wants to hire him! He'll just have to remain professional in the face of Tommaso's lingering looks, and soon, more...
"I was so apathetic. But you made me care. you insisted, Carter. You showed me another way to think about my life."
Tommaso may seem like he has it all together, but inside he's a mess. His history is really pretty heartbreaking, a bad divorce, horrible family, and more. When he meets Carter, it's as if something clicks into place and he finally realizes what's been wrong in his life this whole time. But is it possible for a professional hockey player to be out? To be public with the man he's come to love, AND keep his career intact?
I've been loving this Hockey Guys series, and Tommaso and Carter's story just made me love it that much more. These two have had such trials and obstacles placed in their paths, but being the amazing men they are, they skated *wink wink* through everything and found at first, sizzling attraction, then more importantly, love and chosen family, with each other. I wanted to give them both huge hugs at various times, laughed at their snarky, witty banter, and completely fell in love with them both and cheered as they fought so hard and succeeded at finding happiness, joy, and love.








Comments
Post a Comment