Skip to main content

Review / Release Blitz: Moving On With You (With You #3) by Liss Montoya


Release Date: February 9

Too much celebration? Said no one ever!

The night our national team clinched the Futbol World Cup, I was on cloud nine—feeling invincible.

But a few weeks later, I received a message that shook my world, a message I never expected at just 22.

I have a choice to make but there’s only one path forward: to rise to the challenge and become the man I need to be.

I don’t have time for complications.

But I never expected - her.
A chance meeting and suddenly Sofia Cardona is my rock during the hardest time of my life.

She’s everything I want and everything I don’t deserve. She’s my best friend but every day that goes by I want - more.

I want to own her heart.

Can I leave my past behind and move on with Sofia? Or am I destined to be alone forever?

Grab Your Copy Here!
Available in KU


MY REVIEW


Sofi and Franco started out as just a light flirtation, went to long distance friends, and now, perhaps more, if he can prove that he's the man for her, that he deserves her. What he doesn't realize, is that he's always been more than he thought, and Sofi could always see it in him. He just needed to get out of his own way and let her love him.


Sofi and Franco are a true friends to lovers story. Their friendship evolved into such a strong one that it was almost a shame that it became more, as there lay a chance for it to go wrong. But that very strong friendship is why as a couple, they ended up making it. She was his rock when he needed her most, and he in turn became her strength near the end when the surprise suspense happened. I haven't read a lot of Argentinian culture, romance or otherwise, so to read about it here is awesome. The Latin rep is solid, as their entire crew is Latin. By the time the end came around, I was was smiling with happiness that this couple who went through so much made it to the other side together.

Meet Liss Montoya
Liss Montoya is an author of Latino Romance with new adult characters that are full of emotion and spice.

Liss was born and raised in Colombia, South America and moved to the United States in her early twenties to pursue a PhD degree. She later became a biology teacher. But after meeting her husband and having their first child, she decided to stay home with her kids and her rescue dog, Luna.

When she’s not writing, you can find her playing personal assistant to her kids and her dog, catching up on tv shows with her husband, or reading saucy books.

To learn more about Liss and her books, visit here!

Brought to you by:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti

Review of One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti ONE LITTLE LIE Hollis is a good girl with a crush on a broody musician. Unfortunately, that boy, Adam, hates her. Why? Because the chip on his shoulder leaves him thinking good girl, rich girl Hollis is a lemming like everyone else in their small town. Which makes it even more unfortunate when years after their high school encounter, Hollis' best friend tries to stick up for her and ends up telling her parents that Adam is the the boyfriend Hollis doesn't actually have. Oops. How will Hollis ever convince Adam to go along with her little lie? I really liked One Little Lie. Hollis is a really naive girl, but she has such a huge heart that I couldn't help but fall in love with her spirit. She's so sweet, so compassionate, the kind of person this world needs more of. Adam, on the other hand, eh, he didn't do much for me. His chip on the shoulder, broody asshole attitude did nothing to endear me to him, but because H...

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...