Skip to main content

Review / Release Blitz: Mr. Unexpected (The Bonded Brothers #1) by J R Gale


✨Let’s celebrate! It’s release day for MR. UNEXPECTED by J R Gale! Grab it now in KU!
One Click Here:
https://books2read.com/BondedBrother

Why you need to One Click this book…
❤️‍🔥Age Gap
❤️‍🔥Single Dad
❤️‍🔥Billionaire
❤️‍🔥Alpha Hero
❤️‍🔥Possessive MC
❤️‍🔥One Night Stand


𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐲, 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬.
𝐀 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞... 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐭, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐰, 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞.

When I lock eyes with the gorgeous man across the room, butterflies ignite my insides.
We flirt with our hurried glances and sneaky smirks, and then, to my surprise, I slip away after sharing only my name.

A week later, through my gilded mask, those familiar electric eyes have me captivated, and this time, we exchange more than names.

The third time we meet, it’s on the dance floor of a nightclub.
Words clash, accusations fly, and in a whirlwind of temptation, I spend an unforgettable night with him… 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦.

Against the odds, I see him again one month later—this time, I’m teaching his 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 how to bake.

Is it coincidence or the universe’s way of pushing us together?

Despite our connection, he holds me at arm's length, too protective of his daughter and family bond.

Until one day, the tension snaps, and we finally give in to the 𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 pull between us.


MY REVIEW


Harrison and his 3 brothers by choice made a vow to care for their niece after their sister passed away. Harrison stepped up as Claudina's dad, and at the same time made a promise. But now the time has come and Harrison's thinking, going to have to break that promise, because he's met someone he cannot get out of his mind - a beautiful once ballerina Juliette. He can't not be with Juliette, so his brother Sebastian is going to have to understand that Juliette is the one.


Juliette used to be a dancer but when an injury ended that dream, she's now come home to help her mom run her bakery. It's at the bakery when the gorgeous guy she might have had one (and only one) night with accuses her of stalking him and his daughter, to whom she's teaching a baking course. Harrison's giving her whiplash, now claiming her, or trying to anyway after the accusation and telling her that he could only give her once. What's a girl to do when she can't control herself around the man who can't make up his mind?


Juliette and Claud are absolutely my favorite part of this story. Juliette is awesome, doing whatever she can to help her mom, never letting it get her down that she had to give up her dream. Then along comes Harrison, who barges into her life, and after some back and forth, never leaves. I can admit it took me a long time (most of the story) before he kinda redeemed himself in my eyes, but by the end I was satisfied that he deserved Jules' and her big heart. I love it when an alphahole gets brought to his knees by a woman and has his world tilted on its axis like Harrison did. Now I'm really excited for all the brothers' stories.


Meet J R Gale
Native New Yorker, living in bustling New York City with my husband and rescue pups Skipper and Cali.

I’m a lover of all things romance in life, movies, and books. I can’t pinpoint when I became addicted to reading romance novels, but book after book, my creative brain went spinning, and I knew my next step in life was to create my own stories, and that’s how I got here now.

Steamy contemporary romance with big-hearted alpha heroes and heroines who you’ll love is my goal.

Remember…Love conquers all, and I can always promise a happily ever after.

When I’m not home in the city, you can find me gallivanting around the world.
Wanderlust runs through my veins, and I’m constantly traveling or thinking of traveling—when I’m not thinking about writing your next alpha book boyfriend, of course.

You can be sure to see this throughout my books. I hope always to incorporate the places I travel to and hopefully get new inspirations as I go.

Connect with J R Gale
https://linktr.ee/jrgaleauthor/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti

Review of One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti ONE LITTLE LIE Hollis is a good girl with a crush on a broody musician. Unfortunately, that boy, Adam, hates her. Why? Because the chip on his shoulder leaves him thinking good girl, rich girl Hollis is a lemming like everyone else in their small town. Which makes it even more unfortunate when years after their high school encounter, Hollis' best friend tries to stick up for her and ends up telling her parents that Adam is the the boyfriend Hollis doesn't actually have. Oops. How will Hollis ever convince Adam to go along with her little lie? I really liked One Little Lie. Hollis is a really naive girl, but she has such a huge heart that I couldn't help but fall in love with her spirit. She's so sweet, so compassionate, the kind of person this world needs more of. Adam, on the other hand, eh, he didn't do much for me. His chip on the shoulder, broody asshole attitude did nothing to endear me to him, but because H...

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...