Golden Touch (Giltmaker #2) by Sarina Bowen is LIVE NOW!
Purchase Links:
Amazon: https://geni.us/Golden-Touch-Amazon
Apple Books: https://geni.us/Golden-Touch-Apple
Kobo: https://geni.us/Golden-Touch-Kobo
Nook: https://geni.us/Golden-Touch-Nook
Google: https://geni.us/Golden-Touch-Google
All links in 1 place: https://sarinabowen.com/giltmaker-links
Audio: https://geni.us/Golden-Touch-Audible
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/212091551-golden-touch
Purchase Links:
Amazon: https://geni.us/Golden-Touch-Amazon
Apple Books: https://geni.us/Golden-Touch-Apple
Kobo: https://geni.us/Golden-Touch-Kobo
Nook: https://geni.us/Golden-Touch-Nook
Google: https://geni.us/Golden-Touch-Google
All links in 1 place: https://sarinabowen.com/giltmaker-links
Audio: https://geni.us/Golden-Touch-Audible
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/212091551-golden-touch
A brand new romance from Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestselling author Sarina Bowen!
Livia
Once upon a time I spent an evening flirting with a handsome stranger in a bar. But before we could finish what we started, I lost my nerve and fled.
Months later, I’m minding my own business at work one morning when a stranger lets himself into the empty brewery. Panicked, I call 911, and the cops show up to slap on the handcuffs.
In my defense, I have very good reasons to be afraid. Also in my defense, I’d never met my boss’s son.
Or so I’d thought…
Nash
I don’t know what this chick has against me. First she ditches me, and now she wants to arrest me.
Livia is as frustrating as she is hot. But nobody else knows the brewery better than she does. Now we’re stuck together, sharing an office and a very small house as I run the brewery for six weeks for my cranky dad.
That’s just enough time to bring down her guard. Turns out we have a lot more in common than we thought, including a lot of smoking hot chemistry. Until Livia’s past catches up with her, and I finally figure out why she’s so jumpy. But I’ll stop at nothing to protect her, unless her ex finds her first…
Golden Touch will be released at all retailers!
Livia
Once upon a time I spent an evening flirting with a handsome stranger in a bar. But before we could finish what we started, I lost my nerve and fled.
Months later, I’m minding my own business at work one morning when a stranger lets himself into the empty brewery. Panicked, I call 911, and the cops show up to slap on the handcuffs.
In my defense, I have very good reasons to be afraid. Also in my defense, I’d never met my boss’s son.
Or so I’d thought…
Nash
I don’t know what this chick has against me. First she ditches me, and now she wants to arrest me.
Livia is as frustrating as she is hot. But nobody else knows the brewery better than she does. Now we’re stuck together, sharing an office and a very small house as I run the brewery for six weeks for my cranky dad.
That’s just enough time to bring down her guard. Turns out we have a lot more in common than we thought, including a lot of smoking hot chemistry. Until Livia’s past catches up with her, and I finally figure out why she’s so jumpy. But I’ll stop at nothing to protect her, unless her ex finds her first…
Golden Touch will be released at all retailers!
MY REVIEW
Livia's so used to being cautious and looking over her shoulder, thanks to her vicious ex, that she doesn't think twice about calling the police when she thinks someone is breaking into the bar where she works. Unfortunately, the man "breaking in" isn't really, he's her boss's son, and happens to also be the hot guy she flirted with then ghosted awhile ago. She can't let her guard down, can't depend upon anyone but herself, until Nash comes along and bulldozes past her walls with his sweet, smirky charm. Now if they can just help the FBI take down her ex, learn to lean on each other, they might be able to have something neither thought they could ever have together.
Nash is only back in town temporarily, to help keep his father's business afloat while he's recuperating. Then he meets his father's assistant when she calls the cops on him, and now he's rethinking the temporary part of his plans. He wants to protect her, care for her, and keep her. But first, he'll have to figure out why she's so damn skittish. Then to banish the shadows he sees in her eyes, he'll take care of what (who) has her so scared. Only at this time will they have the chance they both deserve at happiness.
I love me a determined man, and Nash is definitely determined. He wanted Livia from the first time he laid eyes on her. Then he flirted with her all night, hoping against hope she was as into him as he was into her. Alas, their timing was all wrong. But now that he's found her again, he's not about to let her go. Cue lots more flirting, a ton of suspense, and a woman who finally caves to his sweet charm. The tension between them is yummy, Nash and Livia are adorable, especially after she finally lets her guard down, and the ending is awesome. I want even more Giltmaker love now!








Comments
Post a Comment