THE PROMISES WE BREAK
Berlin Wick
Release Date: September 5
Buy Link
https://a.co/d/8Ibs7DJ
Available in KU
Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…
🔥Drunken Vegas Wedding turned Marriage of Convenience
🔥Obsessed MMC w/a dirty mouth
🔥He falls first & falls hard
🔥Strong Independent FMC
🔥Forced Proximity
🔥Voyeurism
🔥Sex Club
🔥Kink Exploration
Berlin Wick
Release Date: September 5
Buy Link
https://a.co/d/8Ibs7DJ
Available in KU
Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…
🔥Drunken Vegas Wedding turned Marriage of Convenience
🔥Obsessed MMC w/a dirty mouth
🔥He falls first & falls hard
🔥Strong Independent FMC
🔥Forced Proximity
🔥Voyeurism
🔥Sex Club
🔥Kink Exploration
Blurb
Ember
It was supposed to be one night with one incredibly handsome stranger. A night of giving into temptation and forgetting all my inhibitions. Instead, it ends with wedding vows and promises of “I do”.
But it turns out, this is exactly what we need for the sake of both our blooming careers. Especially after my new boss tasks me with the opening of a hot new lifestyle club.
Hudson needs me to wear the title of wife for the benefit of his career, and I need him to teach me the lifestyle to solidify mine. Adding sex lessons to our agreement surely won’t complicate things, right?
We’re blurring the lines of business and pleasure, unable to avoid the contagious desire between us. But I need to keep this strictly professional and emotion-free; it’s the only way I can get through it.
Forever is not what I signed up for, and there is no other way that this can end except with divorce papers and broken promises.
Hudson
I am never letting her go. One year. I have one year to convince her that our future is forever.
The Promises We Break is a Marriage of Convenience Romance and an interconnected standalone in the Balance of Power book series. You do not need to read any prior books, but it's always recommended. As usual, please check TW's before reading.
Ember
It was supposed to be one night with one incredibly handsome stranger. A night of giving into temptation and forgetting all my inhibitions. Instead, it ends with wedding vows and promises of “I do”.
But it turns out, this is exactly what we need for the sake of both our blooming careers. Especially after my new boss tasks me with the opening of a hot new lifestyle club.
Hudson needs me to wear the title of wife for the benefit of his career, and I need him to teach me the lifestyle to solidify mine. Adding sex lessons to our agreement surely won’t complicate things, right?
We’re blurring the lines of business and pleasure, unable to avoid the contagious desire between us. But I need to keep this strictly professional and emotion-free; it’s the only way I can get through it.
Forever is not what I signed up for, and there is no other way that this can end except with divorce papers and broken promises.
Hudson
I am never letting her go. One year. I have one year to convince her that our future is forever.
The Promises We Break is a Marriage of Convenience Romance and an interconnected standalone in the Balance of Power book series. You do not need to read any prior books, but it's always recommended. As usual, please check TW's before reading.
MY REVIEW
Waking up married is something that typically happens in Vegas, but it's a first for Ember and Hudson. They can use it to their advantage, though. For his career and hers. And for much, much more, if they let themselves feel everything you feel in a real marriage.
Accidental Vegas marriage turned marriage of convenience - sign me up! Hudson is the sweetest, and he wears his heart on his sleeve for the woman who caught his eye as soon as he saw her. They may have been apart for a minute, but it was obvious he'd find her, and when he did...whew! Ember needed lessons, and Hudson was the perfect man to give her those lessons. And he did it in delicious style. Ember is a strong, awesome heroine who had horrible parents but found a family with Hudson and her colleagues, found people to give her the love she deserved and never had but should have. I fell in love with this sweet, gorgeous couple and their found family. Now I'm going to go back and read the first installment of this series, and plan on reading all the ones to come.
Meet Berlin Wick
Berlin was raised in a tiny town in North Idaho who migrated to the Bay Area, California where she still resides with her husband and two boys. Her bucket list items include skydiving, attending the Oscars, becoming a New York Time best selling author, and cruising the world for retirement. She loves writing and reading, ANY and ALL kinds of romance novels, and loves engaging in the booksta community. You can find her most active on Instagram!
Connect with Berlin Wick
https://www.berlinwick.com
Berlin was raised in a tiny town in North Idaho who migrated to the Bay Area, California where she still resides with her husband and two boys. Her bucket list items include skydiving, attending the Oscars, becoming a New York Time best selling author, and cruising the world for retirement. She loves writing and reading, ANY and ALL kinds of romance novels, and loves engaging in the booksta community. You can find her most active on Instagram!
Connect with Berlin Wick
https://www.berlinwick.com






Comments
Post a Comment