Skip to main content

Review: The Thief Who Saved Christmas by Angela Casella


The Thief Who Saved Christmas by Angela Casella is available now!

Amazon US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0DGQNH1B8
Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0DGQNH1B8
Amazon AU: https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B0DGQNH1B8
Amazon CA: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0DGQNH1B8


He'd like to be the man in her life, but she already has one-hundred-and-seven collectible Santa Clauses.

Ryan
I'm not a ho-ho-ho kind of guy. My brother and I were raised in foster care, and the closest thing we had to a father was a career criminal who'd sooner steal Christmas than save it. I followed in his footsteps, I'm ashamed to say, and did things for him that I regret.

Like taking a priceless Christmas ornament from a Colonial Williamsburg inn.

I’m trying to be a better man, and the first step is returning that ornament. Except I’m too late.

The owner passed away and left the inn to her granddaughter, Anabelle—a high-strung, Christmas-obsessed loner whose cat hisses every time I walk into the room.

But the inn is in trouble, and Anabelle needs my help. Besides…

I may have come to make amends, but I stay because I’m falling for the woman who loves Christmas. And I’m damn well going to save it for her.

Anabelle
When Ryan Langston booked a room in my inn and said he was staying indefinitely, I knew something was wrong.

No one stays indefinitely. Most people seem to be in a hurry to leave.

But the longer he stays, the less I worry about what brought him here…

Because this chaotic, charming man is exactly what my life’s been missing.

MY REVIEW



Ryan wasn't able to do what his pseudo father wanted, and now he needs to do the right thing a year later. The lady he was supposed to steal from has passed, but left a letter for him. So now he's here to give that ornament back, but if he does that, he'll have no reason to stay. Stay here where the lovely Anabelle runs her grandma's inn and needs help. This Christmas could be merry and bright if he tells her the truth.


I love this adorable couple whose story is as sweet as a Hallmark movie, but is so much better. Ryan had a really hard childhood and it took its toll on his psyche. Then he met Anabelle's grandma and she challenged him to come back a better man. He came back to do so and met Anabelle, and with her he found love, family, and healing. The way Angela wrote Anabelle's character, her being on the spectrum was done with a sensitive, yet not overly so, hand, and Ryan's love her was just beautiful. This has been a week of non-stop holiday romances for me, and with each one, I get more and more excited for the magic of the season to fill the air.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti

Review of One Little Lie by Whitney Barbetti ONE LITTLE LIE Hollis is a good girl with a crush on a broody musician. Unfortunately, that boy, Adam, hates her. Why? Because the chip on his shoulder leaves him thinking good girl, rich girl Hollis is a lemming like everyone else in their small town. Which makes it even more unfortunate when years after their high school encounter, Hollis' best friend tries to stick up for her and ends up telling her parents that Adam is the the boyfriend Hollis doesn't actually have. Oops. How will Hollis ever convince Adam to go along with her little lie? I really liked One Little Lie. Hollis is a really naive girl, but she has such a huge heart that I couldn't help but fall in love with her spirit. She's so sweet, so compassionate, the kind of person this world needs more of. Adam, on the other hand, eh, he didn't do much for me. His chip on the shoulder, broody asshole attitude did nothing to endear me to him, but because H...

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...

Review / Release Blitz: Restraint (Stingrays Hockey #1) by Mari Carr

RESTRAINT Mari Carr Release Date: June 18 Purchase Here: Amazon https://a.co/d/j2e0SxA Apple https://apple.co/4bn2qBl Kobo https://bit.ly/3wyHdW3 Google Play https://bit.ly/3yoEVZT Why you need to #ONECLICK this book… 🔥Hockey Player 🔥ER Doctor 🔥Steamy 🔥Contemporary Romance 🔥Opposites Attract 🔥Neighbors 🔥Co-parenting a dog Girlfriend…without benefits? Hometown hockey hero, Blake has life completely figured out. He’s footloose and fancy free with the world’s coolest job and an endless parade of puck bunnies ready to help him celebrate his victories. The status quo is working for him, so why does he agree to co-parent a stray puppy with his too-serious, workaholic neighbor, Erika? And why is he so annoyed when she suddenly starts dating some tool named Doug? And why can’t he stop finding excuses to see her and touch her and kiss her and… She’s not his girlfriend, right? Erika has enough on her plate as an ER doctor without adding any more stress to her life...