The Broker by Nikki Sloane is now live!
I used to be daddy’s little princess, but I failed out of college and ran away with an older man. Now my father has me cleaning houses to make up for the biggest mistake of my life.
As if that wasn’t punishment enough, it becomes a million times worse when I’m forced to take on Noah Robinson as a client.
He was supposed to be a one-night stand. One scorching night with no last names or commitment. Now I’m working for him, and every week that goes by it gets harder for us to keep things professional.
Plus, the more I learn about him and the secret, sexy lifestyle he lives, the deeper my craving for him becomes.
But I’m out of chances with my father, I can’t risk blowing my life up again.
Noah and I know we can’t be together…
Because I’m his boss’s daughter.
As if that wasn’t punishment enough, it becomes a million times worse when I’m forced to take on Noah Robinson as a client.
He was supposed to be a one-night stand. One scorching night with no last names or commitment. Now I’m working for him, and every week that goes by it gets harder for us to keep things professional.
Plus, the more I learn about him and the secret, sexy lifestyle he lives, the deeper my craving for him becomes.
But I’m out of chances with my father, I can’t risk blowing my life up again.
Noah and I know we can’t be together…
Because I’m his boss’s daughter.
Download today on Apple Books, Barnes & Noble, Google Play, and Kobo!
Apple Books: https://bit.ly/3Zh0xCs
Nook: https://bit.ly/4ePa2O4
Kobo: https://bit.ly/3V1Srey
Google Play: https://bit.ly/3Orb3kh
Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3XFXDoS
This title will exclusively be available in Kindle Unlimited on Feb. 20th!
Pre-order your copy today!
Amazon: https://amzn.to/4dl9QFl
Apple Books: https://bit.ly/3Zh0xCs
Nook: https://bit.ly/4ePa2O4
Kobo: https://bit.ly/3V1Srey
Google Play: https://bit.ly/3Orb3kh
Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3XFXDoS
This title will exclusively be available in Kindle Unlimited on Feb. 20th!
Pre-order your copy today!
Amazon: https://amzn.to/4dl9QFl
MY REVIEW
Charlotte had to make the call she didn't want to, and now she's back home, trying to re-earn her parents' trust by working for her father's company. She's trying to be a good girl, so why is her new cleaning client the man she had a ons with? And why can't she restrain her herself from indulging in a very forbidden exploration with Noah? She's supposed to be getting her life together, not possibly ruining it again by being in a secret relationship with her father's employee, a relationship that's starting to become more than just a sizzling hot arrangement.
Noah knows he's too old for Charlotte. Knows he shouldn't be laying a hand on his new employer's daughter, but she's irresistible somehow. Not only does she know what she wants, and goes after it, but she's just begging for someone to love her. Not that he does love, but...somehow he just may be falling for her.
The Broker makes me remember just why I love this series so much. Not only is it quite possibly one of the hottest reads I can remember in a long time, but it's got a great couple at its center. Age gap stories can be tricky, but Charlotte and Noah aren't really that far apart in mentality. Her life may have been a mess at the beginning, but she grows in strength and confidence as Noah supports her, both in and out of the bedroom. Noah too grew, though it was late in the story, as he came to some important realizations about himself. I'm not sure which couple is next in the Nashville Neighborhood, but I can't wait for their story.
Meet Nikki
USA Today bestselling author Nikki Sloane landed in graphic design after her careers as a waitress, a screenwriter, and a ballroom dance instructor fell through. Now she writes full-time and lives in Kentucky with her husband, two sons, and a pair of super destructive cats.
She is a four-time Romance Writers of America RITA® & Vivian® Finalist, a Passionate Plume & HOLT Medallion winner, a Goodreads Choice Awards semifinalist, and couldn't be any happier that people enjoy reading her sexy words.
Sign up for her newsletter: https://www.nikkisloane.com/newsletter/
Connect with Nikki
Website: https://www.nikkisloane.com/
Goodreads: http://bit.ly/NikkiSloaneBB
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1SbBUyM
Facebook: http://bit.ly/NikkiSloaneFB
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1620479414890336/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/authornikkisloane/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AuthorNSloane
Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/nikki-sloane
Verve: https://ververomance.com/app/nikkisloane
Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@authornikkisloane
She is a four-time Romance Writers of America RITA® & Vivian® Finalist, a Passionate Plume & HOLT Medallion winner, a Goodreads Choice Awards semifinalist, and couldn't be any happier that people enjoy reading her sexy words.
Sign up for her newsletter: https://www.nikkisloane.com/newsletter/
Connect with Nikki
Website: https://www.nikkisloane.com/
Goodreads: http://bit.ly/NikkiSloaneBB
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1SbBUyM
Facebook: http://bit.ly/NikkiSloaneFB
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1620479414890336/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/authornikkisloane/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AuthorNSloane
Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/nikki-sloane
Verve: https://ververomance.com/app/nikkisloane
Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@authornikkisloane








Comments
Post a Comment