Skip to main content

Review / Release Blitz: Beg For Me (Morally Gray #3) by J.T. Geissinger


Beg For Me by J.T. Geissinger is now live!

It was supposed to be a fling. A beautiful mistake I’d make only once.
Fate had other plans for us.


Sophia
Carter McCord is everything I shouldn’t want. Fifteen years younger, he’s too cocky, too good-looking, and a playboy notorious for leaving broken hearts and wreckage in his wake.

To make matters worse, he’s my competition. As an executive at my company’s top rival, the young hotshot is strictly off limits both professionally and personally. I’ve got a career to protect and a teenage daughter to raise. The last thing I need is the kind of man who makes women beg.

But Carter isn’t interested in keeping it casual. The way he touches me, the way he needs me—it’s more than sex. It’s obsession.

Carter
I don't care that she's older. I don't care that she's a business rival. I don't care what my family thinks or what people will say or that her ex wants to see me dead.

Sophia Bianco is everything I've ever wanted, and I'm gonna make her mine.

Even if she makes me beg for it.


Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited
Amazon: https://bit.ly/4kQyvGl
Amazon Worldwide: https://mybook.to/bnq4

Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4k4a6Mv

MY REVIEW


Carter took one look at Sophia and fell in love. Now all he has to do is convince her that they're supposed to be together. It may be a little difficult - he's got his work cut out for him convincing his rival that he is the man for her. After all, she's older than he, he has a rep, and she's not really in the right frame of mind for anything that might sign her up for more pain like her ex put her through.


Sophia has a lot on her plate - raising her teenaged daughter, dealing with her ex, and trying to fend off her persistent, but gorgeous and charming, younger rival, Carter. She really shouldn't be getting into anything with him but his charm and vulnerability are doing away with her restraint. Now she's falling when she shouldn't. She just has to make sure they make it through everything - his baggage and hers, and everything against them.


Carter is different than his brothers in most ways - he's a sweet, flirty golden retriever, always trying to make others happy, but he has some of their traits too. Especially the one where he becomes obsessed with one woman and sets out to claim her. Sophia was the lucky woman who was the focus of all his intense persistence. But really, Carter ended up being the real lucky one because Sophia is amazing! She's strong, confident, and when Carter bared his soul and all his brokenness to her, she not only didn't run, she fell even harder for him. She stayed. She loved him all the more. Their chemistry is fun and flirty at first, but they get down and dirty and don't stop. I was fanning myself more than once, but my favorite part is just how perfect for each other they ended up being, how strong their emotional connection became.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...