Skip to main content

Review: How to Troll a Guy in Ten Days (Accidentally Infamous #3) by Pippa Grant


How To Troll A Guy in Ten Days (Accidentally Infamous Book 3) by Pippa Grant is LIVE NOW!

Tropes:
Opposites attract, enemies-to-lovers, second chance, best friend’s brother/sister’s best friend, hurt/comfort, heroine gone viral, golden retriever hero, black cat heroine

Amazon: https://readerlinks.com/l/5435697
Amazon Audio: https://readerlinks.com/l/5435700
Audible: https://readerlinks.com/l/5435708
Amazon Paperback: https://readerlinks.com/l/5435699


BLURB

If Tennessee Rhodes and I were the last two people on earth, sorry, humanity would be doomed.

He’s obnoxious. He pretends he’s funny. He takes great pains to get under my skin. And since his sister is my best friend, one of the women my great-aunt and I invited to live with us after she went viral, he’s around far more than I’d like.

Now, for instance.

Now, Ten’s parked on my couch, in his boxers, eating Oreos in a bowl of milk like they’re cereal, telling me he’s gone viral and needs me to hide him too.

Less than two weeks before we reopen the winery where my found family and I live. The opening that we need to go well because we’re facing foreclosure if it doesn’t.

The worst part? With those big puppy dog eyes and his panty-melting smile that he uses to his advantage, he’s convinced my great-aunt he needs to stay as her personal assistant.

Which means it’s up to me to convince him to leave on his own. Keep him from causing trouble and wrecking the grand opening.

Easier said than done when I find out the rest of his story though.

You’d think the experience of being my unpredictable great-aunt’s caretaker the past five years would’ve prepared me for Tennessee’s antics. Or that the time I’ve spent fighting internet trolls for sport the past five years would’ve made me smart enough to not fall for his charms.

But I apparently don’t know myself as well as I think I do.

Nor is Tennessee the man I think he is either.

And that’s bad.

Worse than bad.

Because when I find out his secret—the real reason he needs to lay low here—my heart will be at just as much risk as the winery’s reopening.

MY REVIEW

The last person Mabel wanted to be here at the haven for those who've unwillingly gone viral, is Tennessee "Ten" Rhodes. Not only did he lie to her about who he was right before he gave her one hell of an experience, he kept lying, and now everytime he sees her, he does his best to get under her skin. Well, the joke's on him, because now that he's here for the foreseeable future, she's going to turn the tables on him and get under his skin. These two enemies just may find they're not exactly who the other perceives them to be. And they might just really like the what they find.


I seriously did not know how Pippa was going to redeem Ten. He really was a dick to Mabel in the beginning, and she hadn't figured out yet how to get past his lying to her in such a hurtful way. And yet, his true heart is really special, he's really special, and he has to be to deserve Mabel. Because Mabel is honestly the best part of her story, has the biggest heart, and she deserves a man who adores her for that heart. Ten is the only man for her, and he proves it in sweet, swoony fashion. This series is just so fun, and has so much heart. And talk about so contemporary - people go viral every day for such awful reasons, and it's heartbreaking when they have nowhere to go to escape the notoriety. If only the real world had people like Mabel, Pip and crew, it would be a much better place. I love the way Ten becomes the man Mabel can see in him, the found family, and Mabel and Ten proving that enemies really do make the best lovers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...