Skip to main content

Review: Enslaved by Jax Hart

Review of Enslaved by Jax Hart



Christos is El Diablo, the Devil, and he's obsessed. The object of his obsession is his opposite - young, innocent and a breath of fresh air in Christos' world of depraved pleasure. Jessie is a deckhand on Christos' yacht, unaware he's been obsessed with her since before she even got the job. He's a dark, determined, ruthless alpha who takes what he wants and has no feelings whatsoever. He thinks he's soulless and that's precisely why he's drawn to Jessie, he wants her to make him feel something. What happens when he does start to feel something for her but she betrays him (or so he thinks)?

Whew, Enslaved is a roller coaster! Christos is intense and twisted and I was cringing by the time Enslaved ended, feeling so badly for poor Jessie. When she entered his dark world, she had no idea what she was in for. I cannot wait to see where Jax Hart takes these two next.

ARC via Booksprout.

#bookreview #newrelease #JaxHart #bookseries #darkromance #twistedaf #trilogy #ARC #Booksprout

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Blitz: The Challenge by Penelope Ward

Title: The Challenge: A Single Dad Romance Author: Penelope Ward Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Tropes: Single Dad, Second Chance, Forced Proximity Friends to Lovers, Small Town, Found Family Release Date: August 30, 2026 BLURB From New York Times bestselling author Penelope Ward comes a new, STANDALONE contemporary romance… Nothing says welcome home like accidentally moving in with your first heartbreak…and his little girl. Coming back to my small Wyoming hometown was supposed to be temporary. I only planned to stay long enough to help my ailing mother and sort through the mess of my family’s old belongings. Instead, I somehow ended up living in Evan Ricci’s house. The single dad now owned a bunch of properties and one of them was the place I’d rented. He’d taken it off the market and moved in before I got there. I just never got the memo. Unfortunately, there was no other place in town available, so Evan let me stay. Evan—the guy my parents took in years a...

You TV series

Wow, hubby and I watched You on Lifetime last night. It was creepy and suspenseful. Hubby likened it to Dexter , and I have to agree. Penn Badgley was on point - creepy, stalkery, but fascinating. I didn't think too much of Elizabeth Lail's acting, but I'm not sure if it was just that her character was bland, or if it was truly bad acting. Can't wait for next week!

Review / Release Blitz: Because You're Mine by S.A. Clayton

NEW RELEASE Release Date: February 21 Buy Here Quinn can’t see a way out of this mess. Her uncle just passed away, leaving her his struggling pub and she’s fighting to keep her head above water. The only bright spot of her days is when Wes comes in. Wes, the boy that she had a crush on in high school and who just moved back to town. When Wes asks her out, she wonders if she can really handle a new relationship on top of everything else on her plate. Wes can’t stay away. He just got back to town and has been stopping by Quinn’s pub every night for a chance to see the feisty woman that he’s always had a crush on. When he sees how stressed she is, all he wants to do is help, but Quinn turns him down. When Wes goes behind her back to help, will Quinn be able to forgive him or will Wes lose the girl of his dreams? MY REVIEW Quinn doesn't know why her old high school crush, Wes, keeps hanging out at her bar every night, but she does know it's not because ...