★.•°★°•.★ GRAB YOUR FIERRO TODAY★.•°★°•.★
👑PRE-ORDER IS LIVE!👑
There’s a new King in Manhattan.
Are you ready to #𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 ?
Title: Manhattan Storm
Author: V. Theia.
Series: Book 3 - From Manhattan Series.
Genre: New Adult - Contemporary.
Trope: A second chance romance for the love he could never forget.
Release Date: August 8, 2019.
Goodreads TBR: http://bit.ly/ManhattanStormGR
PREORDER: mybook.to/ManhattanStorm
special limited price $1.99!
Blogger ARCs: https://forms.gle/sGXoxktNLZv1x9wF8
★°•.★𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐛:
I was hailed as the future king of the NFL.
I’m Theo Fierro - everyone knows my name.
I worked hard. Played harder. I had my eye on the prize.
Until it was gone.
Then fate crossed my path with Bexley.
A siren who put fire in my heart.
And every dream and goal became about her.
Until it ended.
She was a whirlwind of savage possession I wasn’t prepared for.
No warning could have ever saved me from being swept up in her tornado.
𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐒 … 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃.
One day it begged for forgiveness, and for my heart.
She had her reasons. And I have mine for resisting.
No matter what, our lives are irrevocably entwined.
Because as all storms go … the allure to chase them is irresistible.
𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎.
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: Though there’s a few footballs in this book, it is not a sports romance. All the mushy kissing makes up for any lack of sports-balls.
★.•°★°•.★ OTHER BOOKS IN THE SERIES
COMPLETE STANDALONES - Can be read out of order.
And is on SALE right now for only 0.99 each!
👉🏻Manhattan Sugar: mybook.to/ManhattanSugar
👉🏻Manhattan Bet: mybook.to/ManhattanBet
#FromManhattanSeries #ManhattanStorm #RomanceForYourNaughtyNeeds #NewAdultContemporaryRomance #ThoseFierroCubs #TheoAndBexley #VTheia


Comments
Post a Comment