Review of Sweet Talk by Ashley Hastings
When grieving niece, Casey, meets new in town lawyer, Cade, it's not exactly love at first sight. It is, however, a funny but awkward meet-cute, and sets the tone for their soon to develop relationship.
It turns out Cade is the lawyer her uncle hired to execute his estate and his bucket list for her. And when the bucket list, via lots of tearjerking letters, urges Casey out of her box, Cade is just the man to go along for the ride.
Sweet Talk is more than I had been expecting. It's more than a tad emotional, and Casey and Cade are a fabulous couple. I love their journey, and I especially love that it's her uncle's letters that brought them together. So freakin swoony!
ARC via author.
#bookreview #SweetTalk #AshleyHastings #grief #bucketlist #baker #lawyer #contemporaryromance #newrelease #ARC
SWEET TALK
It turns out Cade is the lawyer her uncle hired to execute his estate and his bucket list for her. And when the bucket list, via lots of tearjerking letters, urges Casey out of her box, Cade is just the man to go along for the ride.
Sweet Talk is more than I had been expecting. It's more than a tad emotional, and Casey and Cade are a fabulous couple. I love their journey, and I especially love that it's her uncle's letters that brought them together. So freakin swoony!
ARC via author.
#bookreview #SweetTalk #AshleyHastings #grief #bucketlist #baker #lawyer #contemporaryromance #newrelease #ARC


Comments
Post a Comment